Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragatimanoj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: shimmeryf

How come 3 galas?
I dont understand the word goofed up.How many dare to sing RDB.He did and did pretty well over there.
Mahi Ve was an ok song .

I think in the coming gala he has been praised again as the article says.Then what does ppl want over here?If anybody feels that there are more desrving singers in II ,their votes cannot be stopped.They will get the votes anyways.

The thing is he dared to sing the RDB song, but he did not sing it well.  He himself admitted that he was haivng trouble singing the song.  If you are having trouble singing the song, then the best thing for you to do is practice well and then come and sing the song well, or dont pick that song and cut a sorry figure.
cheers
pragati
anonmember thumbnail
Monali also said she was struggling with Sandese Aate cause of a sore throat. Karyuna said the same after he sang Chak De. Both were having troubles with their given songs yet decided to sing them. Kudos to them for still singing those songs! 👏 👏
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pragatimanoj

The thing is he dared to sing the RDB song, but he did not sing it well.  He himself admitted that he was haivng trouble singing the song.  If you are having trouble singing the song, then the best thing for you to do is practice well and then come and sing the song well, or dont pick that song and cut a sorry figure.
cheers
pragati

Another armchair critic.......jeeeeeeeeezzz................
pragatimanoj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Hi, no one has performed consistently well in the galas. Even Karyuna had an offday when he sang Chak De and received poor comments from all three judges. But he had a sore throat and told that to the judges, so its okay. Meenal didn't perform well in the first gala with Ishq Samandar, her performance was low on enegry. Amey picked a song not suitable for his range with Rang De Basanti. It happens, no one is perfect.

I agree, we need to see some kinetic energy from everyone on II2. Instead of daily riyaaz, they should be taking Physics classes. Enough of potential energy, we need some kinetic energy. 😊

now you are talking!!!!
cheers
pragati😉
shimmeryf thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragatimanoj

The thing is he dared to sing the RDB song, but he did not sing it well. He himself admitted that he was haivng trouble singing the song. If you are having trouble singing the song, then the best thing for you to do is practice well and then come and sing the song well, or dont pick that song and cut a sorry figure.cheerspragati

For you he didnt sing well but for many he pulled it off.i think its an old debate that why he said sorry and excused ,the post was lame excuse Number 1 by some anti Amey ,so you can see that for the answer.
shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RDB he never goofed up but he tried to sing in a higher scale. If he would have chosen a lower scale he would have been fine. Every singer has a certain scale they are comfortable in. So nothing wrong. But in the result round when he tried to sing the same song he was completely off tune I agree. That was his worst.

Mahive was not a good song choice as he himself admitted. Its not easy to sing a song sung by four singers.

His laga chunri, suno na , tadap tadap, tum jo mil gaye ho were the best in those respective galas.

I dont think we can castigate him for just one RDB or mahive. Its not right.

As for getting breaks do you think it is that easy over here with no contacts. Absolutely not.
varmap thumbnail
why is every body after Amey...yaar cool down...Rang Day basanti was not bad singing...as a layman..i enjoyed it...and who dares ...wins! 😉

sore-throat,ulcer... or not he will still rock today!!
giggles_2005 thumbnail
Cmmon Ankita...just because Antara is out you cant start this thing abt Amey's voice not being special...theres a difference in being a fan and a FANatic!
shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes I know ankita you are hurt that Antara is out and many anti Antara topics were there in this forum before she was out.

But it is not Amey's fault. I agree that some of these topics were started by his fans but his long time fans on ths forum never said anything anti Antara. They always wanted her to be top three along with Amey and Karu.

And moreover Amey never did anything. He never voted Antara out. For his fans you cannot start these threads criticizing him. 😊   
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
ankita, u may be anyone's fan.I have no argual with it.Only that, while in the forum, abide by its rules and engage yourself in healthy discussions.