Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

start again, time for SRGMP Ekmainaurektu

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

hi everybody!

we all have been fighting for all these months for the contestants of SRGMP challenge2005.... And we are continuing the same for no reason.. We all know, these singers are very talented and these people would surely give a stand in bollywood.. So why to fight for this?? support all ur contestants in each of ur fan club... So, forget all ur fights, disappointments, and other things tat happened in all these 9 months..

LETS START NEW..

Lets now start the ek main aur ek tu topic.. Close all others.. Talk abt wats going to happen.. Tat will be much better for the mods, for us, for IF, for SRGMP and for Zee ofcourse...

ok, jus tart your opinions.. who will be paired with whom?? and who you think should win the contest... there are totally 9 pairs in the contest.. The pairs have not yet been formed.. You can see all these people again:

1. Sharib

2. Ujjaini

3. Rajeev

4. Ratima

5. Twinkle

6. Viswas

7. Irfan

8. Sinchan

9. Sanchali

10. Niladri

11. Vineeta

12. Aishwarya

13. Joyeeta

and more 5 members.. i dnt know who all.. if u know jus post them.. whom u think should be paired with??? go ahead and post..

My opinion, one pair should be good, Viswas and ujjaini.. wat u people think???

POST UR OPINIONS, MODS, SENIOR MEMBERS, NEWBIE'S, GOLDIES, DAZZLERS AND OTHER PEOPLE TOO..

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
To be honest. It's kind of hard to really talk about any of these singers at this time. I mean in the Holi event, they were lip-syncing. I agree that some of them were in the top 12, but it's still hard to say. So we may need to watch the show and go from there.
Also since there are some wild card entrants. They may be better than any of them.
Let's see.......

By the way so far : VIshwas seems like a very sweet person and is handsome too. I hope his singing is just as good.    

I agree that we should move on from our fighting regarding the c2005 contestants. It's over now.

The other day I went to II2 forum and people there have started fighting like Cats and Dogs over Amey and Karunya. I laughed about it and realized human nature does not change.
We will continue to try to force our opinion down other peoples throat. That's they way we are built. I realized music is just as personal as religion.

Anyway, we should definitely move on in this forum.

bollywood_queen Goldie
bollywood_queen
bollywood_queen

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
sinchan kaun hai? Confused
james20 Groupbie
james20
james20

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
banjyotsana,a girl from HR ghrarana
SmarterDesiKid IF-Sizzlerz
SmarterDesiKid
SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Actually, it's 11 more people
the last 24 finalists
HOW THE HELL DO U FORGET HEMA Angry
himani_vinit Senior Member
himani_vinit
himani_vinit

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
What About Hema...Nihira...Vinit and Himani ????
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I think they are not there
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranig

To be honest. It's kind of hard to really talk about any of these singers at this time. I mean in the Holi event, they were lip-syncing. I agree that some of them were in the top 12, but it's still hard to say. So we may need to watch the show and go from there.
Also since there are some wild card entrants. They may be better than any of them.
Let's see.......

By the way so far : VIshwas seems like a very sweet person and is handsome too. I hope his singing is just as good.    

I agree that we should move on from our fighting regarding the c2005 contestants. It's over now.

The other day I went to II2 forum and people there have started fighting like Cats and Dogs over Amey and Karunya. I laughed about it and realized human nature does not change.
We will continue to try to force our opinion down other peoples throat. That's they way we are built. I realized music is just as personal as religion.

Anyway, we should definitely move on in this forum. 

hi!

thanks for the reply.. these singers are thr in SRGMP frm beginning, though many of them didnt reach finals.. may be many of them didnt know tat, tats y they r not able to reply to this... anyway, those who know please do it..

and abt urs, how can u say they r jus lip-syncing??? hey, they sing really well.. its really tough.. even if we say tat they r lip-syncing, its they who have sung the song.. and not anyone else.. and moreover, SRGMP is not a show whr something like this can take place.. they give real talent like shreya, kunal etc..

and abt II2, its not tat good for the best talent to come up.. many r besura in tat.. and the judges say they r good except sonu's comments..

please keep posting..

Go to top