Posted: 12 years ago
While confessing his love for Nidhi... Ashu made a statement... which I think gives hint about the upcoming track of the show and the love_story as well...

that is... "pyar to rahega... uske dil me nafrat banke... our... mere dil me nasur banke... "

Yep he did... n we have started seeing the effect of that line..

Nidhi was glaring at him with so much anger... and Ashu was fidgeting 
I think I can handle Nidhi's "NAFRAT"...😲

...not so sure about Ashu's "NAASOOR"...😭
hmmm...renu... seems very confident😊

Nidhi's hatred for Ashu!!!!!!

feelin bad for Ashu baby😭😭😭😭
it's true that she's angry at him...but she can never hate him...or it will kill her...but she's not the typical bahu type character we find in soaps...she will SHOW her anger to him...show him the injustice that was done to her...

Originally posted by yanks28

it's true that she's angry at him...but she can never hate him...or it will kill her...but she's not the typical bahu type character we find in soaps...she will SHOW her anger to him...show him the injustice that was done to her...

Yh i agree... i m sure.. she wont be able to hate him.. at all n ever.. .tho ofcourse.. she is angry on him n rightfully so... oh Yanku..today gonna b a treat... u gonna see a foreshadow of after marriage life.. of AshNi... Biwi se panga liya.. to fir.. Khair nahi πŸ˜†

Sorry!! One question.. Im a total ABCD when it comes to words like this, but what does "nasoor" mean? πŸ˜”

NASOOR... means something that can only make one's life miserable...(i think)

my knowledge of urdu is even more measerable...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Feel sorry for Ashu...  but this track will be worthwatching !