Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KYPH Offical ScrapBook~Collected Thoughts

Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

This is the Offical Kyph Scrapbook! Whoever turned in there idea's in the other topic is part of the memories of Kyph!Big smileI combined all of them.

So Lets Get Started!

Best moments:

Lipstick Scene

Beach scenes

Reunion after their 1st break up

Favorite Characters:

Angad and Kripa 

Special Moments:

when ppl said they like my fanfics

when iqbal came on IF

when iqbal chatted with us on IF

the 1st pms i recieved 

This forums is great. It has given me many friends and gave me help whenevr i need support. Eventhough i havent actually met any of these ppl, they have influenced my life in variuos ways. I love you, IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Members who i simply love and adore are Evee, Rajni, Sangu, Butter, Selu, Muni, Mumu, Soni, Puja, Cutemah, Vandu, Navi, Pooja, Sanya, Vallanki, Neelu, Sonia, Khushi, Tina, Sukhi, GroovyChick, Nomi, Nannu, Topranger, just chill, Aisha, and many more. i really dont remember others. Sorry. I have bad memory at times.

I think that more ppl shud be allowed to becum viewbies. I really want to becum 1.

Otherwise, IF is perfect. 

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.
the mango scenes

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!
kratic, and prithvi, coz if u think about it the showud have ended soooooooooooooo long ago with outhem

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.
the jaap ghar, and the time when we had a 30 page long post on pizza

Tell us what you think of the forum and what will you miss the most here.
the chatting, i think vj shud leave this section unlocked for all of us

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.
all of them, the whole chatting team

What Changes have to notice in the forum?

more members more fights

. My best scene is ... Angad wid a lipstick mark on his cheek... dat one..

Best characters would be Angad, Shabbir and ANitah...

THe Valentines Contest.... although I didnot win but atleast my entry got selected!!!!

The forum is simply the Great!!!!!! It rocks!!!! ..... I'll surely miss the members of the forum who do all the masti n mazak n all!!!! 

I'll never forget PopPrincess n aisha.mann ... they r really gud frnds... Abt PopPrincess I like her BAngla Classes which she regularly gives me.... and abt Aisha i like her being elder den me!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... i'll have to think abt it!!! yeah there's one thing i wud like to share ...' If UR World is Spinning Round n Round n Ur HEart is Beating Fastly.... DO u Think IT's Love????? No MuNNA NAa.... It's CAlled HIgh B.P.' 

Well, I think the forum is getting GOod day by DAy!!!! I have noticed the increasing members!!!!!

OMG i have sooooo many best moments in the show, but will only metion a few. I loved the scene where kripa signed angad n angad put sindoor in her maang, the mango scenes in goa, the fightin scenes of A & K after they got married, and recenly when angad hides his lipstick mark as a toothace!

My favorite charater is of course Angad, i jus love his attitude and he jus looks gr8!

The most special moment on the forum for me was, when i got my first PM, when i got my first avi n siggy made and also when i found out dat our very own dinky was sneha.

The forum for me is my free time, am on here when ever i get freen time! Its the second thing after home for me and on here i feel part of this international family! What I will miss the most is the contest chatting and the masti!

There are many members i wnt forget ans some of these are Fiza, Sanyaa, asiha, Sangu di, Butter, tisha di, nannu, unzilla and soooo many more!

A lot more members then b4, there are many more arguments, a lot of similar posts and a lot of unnecessary comments!

Best moments: 

lipstick scene 
    baby talk 
   goa visit scene 
   dtph scene and reunion 
    angad feels jelous from prithvi

Favorite Characters:
1.Angad
2.kripa
3.prithvi
4.kartik

Special Moments:
1. iqbal and neha came on IF
2. iqbal chatted with us on IF
3.   my 1st pms i recieved from nomi   

Forum:
India forums is great it has give me so many good friends
And they are always for me when I need help they change my life I love you all and I love India forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members you will never forget:
I never forget Evee, Rajni, Sangu, Butter, Selu, Muni, Mumu, Soni, Puja, Cutemah, Vandu, Navi, Pooja, Sanya, Vallanki, Neelu, Sonia, Khushi, Tina, Sukhi, Nomi, Nannu, Topranger, just chill, sabagenius,namo, and so many more. i really dont remember others. Sorry. I have bad memory at times.i just want to say my all friends I love you all and you all my family members.

Decorate:

Changes :
I think please don't fight with each other and make your family happy nothing else.

Lovely Moments/Moments:

I loved the way when angad talked to Kripa when she was angry and Angad tried to make her laugh.. And Kripa made A Kiddo Face Like Angad,

I liked the Mango Scene when angad eated the mango from her nose it was a lovely scene and also awesome it was great acted by Iqbal khan...

Madhubala Scene

Madhubala Smile please.. i laughed when Angad said that..it was bery funny.., the faces that kripa made made me laugh so much...

Ziddi Scenes...

I liked the scenes when Kripa tried to be ziddi.. and Also Angad they two looked as two  little Childs off 6 and 5 years old that are fighting  for a icecream.... I remember the scene it was the same scene off the Mango when angad standed away to do ChiChi ( u know what i mean naEmbarrassed.. ) and baar baar Kripa Said Angad Jaldi Karo na Angadddddd Jaldi KAro na... And Angad Said Ek mint na Kripa just waitIt was a very cute scene...

Kiss Scene

It was a adorable scen when Angad told kripa she has something on her face butt it wasnt true. So when Angad was so called looking for it He kissed her on her Face Also Great acted by Iqbal And Neha..

And when Kripa said to him later that he was something missing so she kissed him..And Angad had the Colour of her Kiss and Lipsttick on his faceLOLLOL Great Acted by Neha.... he was trying to hide it with his hand when Kripa said Angad unse haat milao na..LOL And When he gotto know he got fooled he looked likeConfused to funnyLOL

LOL

Favorite Characters:

Angad:

Angad is a nice Character, he has a lovely attituede that i really love..He is a sweet person.. He cares a Lot for Dadi and that makes him so SweetEmbarrassed... HE cares a lot for his family esp for His Mom and Dad.. thats very swet off him.. i like the way he talks He walks He Sings just Evrything Ur made in the Heaven For me

Kripa slapping angad

first a-k scene

a-k first concert i lubed kripas cloths in dat

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

Angad-hes soo hott soo fine soo mine

chatting posts n gess da member of the week- Fame karela n the other one where we opened a topic n we kept chatting

Everything cuz i lub everything abt this forums

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.

Cutemah,Sandy,sonia,vandu,aisha mnn,aisha(kripaloveangad),khushi dii, Priya, Priya(miss netherland), Kithi,sangu dii, dinky dii,Himani,Amina,Tina(groovychick)

n many more

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, quotations, collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us.

i think this forum is perfect

here is something i made with my frend its kinda old n i m not good but its good memeries dont laf or else

this one is corny

When kripa was drunk in puna.. and she was dancing all around.. LOL

Angad cause he is so cute and hot..

The games people make up...

I will miss the jokes and the fan fics..

I like dinky cause she gives us nice news bout the future and she is realli nice.

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, quotations, collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us.

There are so many members now which is realli good.

BEST MOMENT: DEFINITLY WHEN THEY BOTH TELL EACH OTHER ''I LUV U", 2. MANGO AND ICE CREAM SCENE 3. WHEN KRIPA FELL IN DA MUD AND ABGAD PICKS HER UP AND U KNOW WAT I MEAN(WHOLE EPISODE WAZ DA BEST).......AND ALL DA OTHER SCENES OF ANGAD AMD KRIPA TOGETHER LIKE: ZIP SCENE; WHEN THEY SPEND A DAY ON BEACH; KRIPA'S BDAY AND MANY MORE (ALL DA ROMANTIC SCENES).

I LUV DIZ FORUM.....ITS DA BEST FORUM EVER...........EVERYTHING IN THIS FORUM IS BEST.[/FONT

MEMBERS I WILL NEVER FORGET, WELL I JUST JOINED DIZ FORUM ,SO I REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYONE.....BUT I WILL PICK " jenny1000 AND DeepAnBH" COZ THEY BOTH HELPED ME.....SO THANX TO BOTH OF THEM Smile

FAV. CHARACTERS: DEFINITLY HAVE TO BE ANGAD AND KRIPA......I LUV BOTH THEM

Beach scene

Lipstik scene

Mango day

A-K's baby talk

Chumma & teeth pain scene in party

Rabba & Kehta hai pal pal Concert

Madhubala scene

Kripa's birthday

Lift scene

Moti scene in party

Drunk Kripa in Goa hotel room & in party

Zip & Safty pin scene

Angad, Kripa, Josh, Shabbir, Kartik, Dadi, Aaliya

Karela posts & IQ's birthday post

I'll miss everything in this forum

I'll never forget Aisha Mann, Sandy, Shazoo, Aisha, Sharu, Valli Di, Sangu Di, Nannu, Neelu, Mummu, Dahrti, Puja, Sateera, Sairah, Saba, Jink, Karishma, Vivaviva, Soni, Monika Di, Munni Di, Kithi, Priya, Dinky, Nomi Bhai, Rajni, Soniya, Kaash & many more!!!  All members r really sweet and they all rock!!!

img47/2779/iqbalkhan85355yi.gif

img82/7578/iqbalneha4ever11on.gif

img495/3614/kaisayehpyaarhai9ir.png

Uffs I don't want to change anything in this forum, it rocks!!!

when kripa confesses her love to angad n they hugg,beach scene,mango scenes,when they renite again afta the first break up,tabela scene,the hugg when he is wearin the superman tee,zaib scenes with mishty,blanket fightin scene and the boxing scene yest.

Angad coz he is soooo hot. kripa-cute

when the first time i joined if and i got so addicted to it and i din know that dinky21 was actually iqbal's gf n i was like wow she cums n updates us in forums..
n the first person who pmed me and i become the closest friends to her till 2day.

i fink the forum is sooo addictive just soo many fings to read n post stuff..the pple r soo nice here dinky21 alwaz updatin us in whats gna happen next....

cutemah,**Tanya**,molder,leo saadia,tru capricon,iqbal trisha25,sal13,Mink''pink,dinky21,naughty noor15,muniza75,prakriti.............and some more which i cant rememmba when i do ill post.

Special World

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong

Sweet memories from the show. Unforgettable
The Mall scene , The drank kripa in Pune , Lift scene,Pal Pal dil ke paas in the party,Rabba Concert,Lipstick scene(the best one for me),Beach Scene,THe scene where kripa said I love you to Angad and all their fighting Scenes hidden within pure love[/BLUE>
Favourite Characters in the show, no fighting only sharing
Angad and Kripa of course,Dadi,Josh,Aaliya,Shabbir and mishti sometimes.
Special moments in the forum
For the first time when Radio City became available and Iqbal's live interview WOW and Finding the old video clips by princess and finding out about dinky21 who is sneha and her masaladaar posts.[/BLUE>
My thought about the forum and what will I miss here:
This forum is just mind-blasting, I can't explain it by words it's just out of this world cause it helped me a lot when we didn't have Sony and I feel very lucky to be a member of such a great forum. and I will miss everything in this forum all the masala daar gossips, news about the characters in serials and everything.[/BLUE>
People I can never forget in this forum and I truely respect
Those people are nannu di , nomi bhai, princess, jenny and some others too who helped me a lot whenever I had difficulties specially nannu di and nomi bhai helped me alooooooooot and I will always remain thankful to them. Thank you!
What do I have to share in this Scrapbook are these:

What changes does the forum need.
The forum is already the best. Some sweet changes can make it the bestest LOL

mango scenes

iq

chattingss...games...panna fan clubLOL..all the chatter topix..wiv aunty akhter lever dadi vandu

everything

aisha mann.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kithiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

.puja..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aishu cutyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

butter .dadi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

saba..aunty leverEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

..mummu..

vandu...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

kithii..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sonia..canadian jiLOL

tashoo..

poja...

sandy..

nazoo..

sharabn..

sondusaunty..

dremrr ...

khushi..

shailee..

samiee..

nelu..

dinky...

selina..

sunshine...

monika..

dharti(cutest angel)

justchill..

nanuu..

zara123...

jink bamb

gotta_luv_kyphEmbarrassed

seria_addict

jasnav

kripa_cuty

prakriti

fanofangad

shahidlover

nomi

romakharia

desi chocoltae aka priya

vibu

namo

sangoo di

muni di

soni565

hinna

set aka chatter box

sunshine

I hav written thee lyrics on Kaia ye pyaar hai and i want 2 share them

1] bheega a mausam hai,khoya sa ye dil hai...
thandi hawaien hain,koi gaya mil hai...
barish nay mujh ko bhigaya hai,tujh ko hi dil main basaya hai...
madhosh mausam main,barish ki rimjhim main....
teri kami yaar hai...
kaisa ye pyaar hai....
kaisa ye pyaar hai....

2] pyaari si suraat hai,bholi si murat hai...
dil ko zarurat hai,woh khubsurat hai...
dil main baharoon ka mausam hai,teray bina ab tu na hum hain...
palkain jhuka kay woh dil ko curati hai...
nazrain milakay kay woh needain urati hai...
kaisa ye dildaar hai.....
kaisa ye pyaar hai...
kaisa ye pyaar hai...

ok best moment in the shows is when angad confesses his love to Kripa.

Favorite character is Angad

Special moment on the forum: when i became GoldieLOLLOL

what i think about this Forum?: this forum is my second home. i love this forum. i can't live without this forum.

what will you miss the most here: i will miss my cute n sweet freinds.

Members you will never forget:  Samia di, Sandy, Navi, Selina, Sanju, Veera, Nosh,Dharu, n Puja.

i like them because they r so helpful n friendly. they r sweethearts.

this poem is for all my frens

What is a friend
Is it someone who stays with you till the end
Some one who cant lie
Till the very day they die
Is a friend someone who cares
Some one who shares
Some one who helps with guys
Some on who helps you not to shy
Is it some one who is like a sister
Some one who is a listener
A person who keeps your friendship alive
And never lets it die
All these things above explain some one
But who
Waits it's you!!

Best moments:

bridge scene, outhouse scene when A-K met first time, outhouse when K confess her love, mango scenes, lipastik scene, hotle when A-K were drunk, lift scene, pin scene.

Favorite Characters:

Angad, Dadi, Aliyah

Special moments:

japghar, Fame karela, Karela MOTW post, all the post where all the chatter team chatted

Tell us what you think of the forum and what will you miss the most here:

I will miss everything on IF especially chatter team.

Members you will never forget:

The member that i will never forget and will always love them r Soni, Evee, Selina, Sharu, Neelu, Deepey, Ash, Navjot, Sonia, Seetu, Munni di, Shazoo, Shailee, Pooja, Anu, Niva, Sangu di, mumu di, Vandu, Vibz, Kithi, Nishu, Puja, Shiku, Aisha and Dharu, Sabha and many more...

fighting, peopel r bashing each other

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Kaissa Yeh Pyar Hai

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eve's JhaapGhar!LOL
    All the fan clubs!
    Coming and Gonig of Memebrs!
    New Banners!
    Everyone's Fan fics rocked!
  • All the New viewbies and modz were great!

Brownbarbie!

QueenKumar

angads-lover#1

Buttercup!

Samie!

Living.Doll

Jink

Meghavi

S.priya

vaalkani

Sandy_01

can_gal

sateera_angad

Mrs.P. Gill

Namo

Angeleyes 2

cutest_angel

Radz_2kool

Nazia Akter

Dasa

Dinky21

PopPrincess

Neha9

meki64

sunshine1983

Angad'z Nabela

koolgirl88

muniza75

Selina

Evee

Desi Pride

Nomi

Nannu

Navi

Kaash

Pyarvibu21

Neelu.RoXLOL

justchill

bollywoodfan

kyph great fan

And Many Many More!

These Ideas Are from the YMLH Dev team. These are original ideas from themBig smile

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 15 March 2006 at 8:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piu.

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
wow neelu u did a great job on it...it looks fab
Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Cry no one else like it??
namo IF-Dazzler
namo
namo

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged
OMG neelu u have put in so much hard work in dis post hats off to u dear n thanks for adding my name i'll make sure dat i'll pasrticipate but later abhi i m vry tired dearBig smileEmbarrassed
PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:00am | IP Logged
wwooww this is absoluttleey awwssoomee neelu JII this is beautiful! wooww i am very happy that u did this thanx to YMLH dev team also for the idea! Neelu jii gr8 job! Embarrassed Big smile Big smile
*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
this is fab Clap
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I LUB U ALL Hug

Edited by ~Mrs.P Gill~ - 12 March 2006 at 10:05am
PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
wwooww my name is there i'll definetley put my stuff in i have to get everything together though! Embarrassed Big smile
Angad'z Nabela Goldie
Angad'z Nabela
Angad'z Nabela

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:17am | IP Logged
wow datz fab
dat must've taken u ages 2 do
but i must say u did a gr8 job Clap Clap

n hey thnxz 4 puttin ma name in Embarrassed Tongue

Go to top