WHAT IS GOING ON???????????? - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Anurag was raped by every one. that is the latest. Forget about Mukti. It is stale news .

Originally posted by thakshila smith

Anurag was raped by every one. that is the latest. Forget about Mukti. It is stale news .

omg... who did it....😆.. He in pakistan these days... his fans there r looking after him... so cant happen such a thing...... unless his fans did that...😆😆

yes his former fans. former friends did it. The day before he went to   Karachchi. 😃 Are those ppl so much third class. I couldn't belive it.
yes his former fans. former friends did it. The day before he went to   Karachchi. 😃 Are those ppl so much third class. I couldn't belive it.

Originally posted by thakshila smith

U r refering to whom thakshi... let us know will you....

I gave you the link. you these things we do not talk about,
Originally posted by amali2305

wat was da reaons for him to do such a thing did he mention abt it...

He was angry that Mukti tried to break him and Sneha up at Panchmeshwar....and that he thought that Mukti was easy because she slept with Prem....what lousy logic, apparently Sharad thought Mukti wouldn't mind being raped because he thought she was easy....

Originally posted by apux

He was angry that Mukti tried to break him and Sneha up at Panchmeshwar....and that he thought that Mukti was easy because she slept with Prem....what lousy logic, apparently Sharad thought Mukti wouldn't mind being raped because he thought she was easy....

Thanks.... omg... for that... thats very pathatic..... maybe he is not the real culprit.... maybe there is something tobe reveled later....

No amali..hez the sick culprit as was shown on fryday's episode.. the rape suspense is ova, the culprit is sharad..now the denial part and mukti's fight 2 get justice track will start 😭
oh no... another two three wekks r gonna waste... anyway Rishu will be involed... asfar as he is there inda pic i dont mind... 😆