India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Prem's weakness (Page 2)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:40am | IP Logged
how sad is it that they've never shown any bonding scenes between UD and kasak? I mean, after all, she is his little sister..but then he and sneha share the special bond--not only did he save her life, but also, they are the only two whose parents are anu and prerna. Kasak is his half-sister and Tushki, Kuki and Vish are his step-sisters...what a family....

Still, i would like to see some UD-Kasak/Big B-little sis bonding some time in the distant future when this crappy track ends...maybe UD (when he is good again) can help kasak and shravan reunite?

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaheen786

Prem's weakness is his sister Sneha, don't u think?

I mean this whole rape thing with Mukti, if hes definitely knows its Sharad then he's hiding it from everyone for Sneha's sake coz he knows how emotional she is and it may cause her to lose her child.

This kind of reminds me of the time Bajaj first took over Anurags company in the beginning of kzk and got Prerna to marry him in return for Anu's company. At that time they showed Anu was Prerna's weakness.

Since Prem is supposedly like Prerna and Sneha is like Anurag, Prem is been protective of his sister.

As for Bajaj, hes always been Prerna's strength thus Mukti will probably be Prem's strength.

Don't you think?

Shaheen

Hey there Shaheen,
Nice to see a topic posted by you in the forum. I totally agree with you and I think Prem has a special soft corner for his sister but he does not want anyone to know that and make him vulnerable to any kind of attacks..

But yeah- Rishabh has always been Prerna's strength- I dont remember Prerna ever having to lose anything just to make Rishabh happy (after they fell in love and married) I think though that prem will be Mukti's strength and not vice versa:))
Shaheen786 Senior Member
Shaheen786
Shaheen786

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Well so far they've shown Prem is Mukti's weakness.
As for Sneha they could show her a little stronger.

Shaheen
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Shaheen

Not only stronger, a little more considerate of a man who;s invested all his love and time into her ever since she was born..

one fine day, Anurag becomes her 'dad'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dead
Shaheen786 Senior Member
Shaheen786
Shaheen786

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronitfan

Shaheen

Not only stronger, a little more considerate of a man who;s invested all his love and time into her ever since she was born..

I agree with wot ur saying, but Bajaj and Prerna have gone to Prerna's mum coz Prerna's mum is ill, Sneha couldn't exactly call them back and i don't think there's anything wrong wid her going to Anurag, i mean who else could she go to for emotional support.

I don't think she fully accepts Anu as her dad not before Bajaj atleast. At the end of the day ur biological father is your father no matter which man you've grown considering your father. In this situation, Anu would be her father, but Bajaj her dad coz shes closest to him. Plus i guess Sneha's softened up to Anu coz of the amount hes sacrificed for her for that one mistake he made. I mean before the leap he could have been completely selfish and taken her away from Prerna and Bajaj but he didn't coz he knew Sneha is more Bajaj's daughter than his coz when he refused to accept her, Bajaj did.

Mohini is useless, so is Yamini and Sampida. The only other person is either Rakhi or Geeta and Sneha don't have as close as a relation with them as she has formed with Anu.

maha khan IF-Dazzler
maha khan
maha khan

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Shaheen

lLOOK SHE WAS SO MUCH DEPRESSED AT THAT MOMENT AND WE ALL KNOW THAT SHE IS JUST LIKE HER FATHER MEANS ANU VERY EMOTIONAL JUST LIKE HIM AND PRERNA N MR.BAJAJ WASN'T THERE TO HANDLE HER AND SHE FELT SO LONELY AT THAT MOMENT SHE NEED A SHOLDER TO CRY AND IF SHE CALL ANU PAPA THEN WHATS A BIG DEAL IN IT AFTER ALL HE IS HER FATHER

Go to top