Prem's weakness - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Well so far they've shown Prem is Mukti's weakness.
As for Sneha they could show her a little stronger.

Shaheen
Originally posted by Shaheen786

Well so far they've shown Prem is Mukti's weakness.
As for Sneha they could show her a little stronger.

Shaheen

Not only stronger, a little more considerate of a man who;s invested all his love and time into her ever since she was born..

one fine day, Anurag becomes her 'dad'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢

Originally posted by ronitfan

Not only stronger, a little more considerate of a man who;s invested all his love and time into her ever since she was born..

I agree with wot ur saying, but Bajaj and Prerna have gone to Prerna's mum coz Prerna's mum is ill, Sneha couldn't exactly call them back and i don't think there's anything wrong wid her going to Anurag, i mean who else could she go to for emotional support.

I don't think she fully accepts Anu as her dad not before Bajaj atleast. At the end of the day ur biological father is your father no matter which man you've grown considering your father. In this situation, Anu would be her father, but Bajaj her dad coz shes closest to him. Plus i guess Sneha's softened up to Anu coz of the amount hes sacrificed for her for that one mistake he made. I mean before the leap he could have been completely selfish and taken her away from Prerna and Bajaj but he didn't coz he knew Sneha is more Bajaj's daughter than his coz when he refused to accept her, Bajaj did.

Mohini is useless, so is Yamini and Sampida. The only other person is either Rakhi or Geeta and Sneha don't have as close as a relation with them as she has formed with Anu.

Originally posted by ronitfan

lLOOK SHE WAS SO MUCH DEPRESSED AT THAT MOMENT AND WE ALL KNOW THAT SHE IS JUST LIKE HER FATHER MEANS ANU VERY EMOTIONAL JUST LIKE HIM AND PRERNA N MR.BAJAJ WASN'T THERE TO HANDLE HER AND SHE FELT SO LONELY AT THAT MOMENT SHE NEED A SHOLDER TO CRY AND IF SHE CALL ANU PAPA THEN WHATS A BIG DEAL IN IT AFTER ALL HE IS HER FATHER