Prem's weakness

Shaheen786 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Prem's weakness is his sister Sneha, don't u think?

I mean this whole rape thing with Mukti, if hes definitely knows its Sharad then he's hiding it from everyone for Sneha's sake coz he knows how emotional she is and it may cause her to lose her child.

This kind of reminds me of the time Bajaj first took over Anurags company in the beginning of kzk and got Prerna to marry him in return for Anu's company. At that time they showed Anu was Prerna's weakness.

Since Prem is supposedly like Prerna and Sneha is like Anurag, Prem is been protective of his sister.

As for Bajaj, hes always been Prerna's strength thus Mukti will probably be Prem's strength.

Don't you think?

Shaheen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep u can b rite.but he mite have done it for his benefit as well but we have to wait n watch
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah but they only found out sneha was pregnant like two eps ago--i doubt UD was saving sharad b'coz of that--he may want to save sneha's marriage but to me it seems there's something in it for him...
---Samaira--- thumbnail
yep me as well mayb hes doin it for his benefit as well as shrads
psawyer thumbnail
now that one mystery is solved, lets hope ekta solves the other mystery (of why UD is supporting sharad--is he truly evil or not?) quickly...
---Samaira--- thumbnail
i hope if she doesnt i swear it will all b crap
4cam thumbnail

Yes, you are right Shaheen.

😉
miileerox4eva thumbnail
ya ure rite it does seem like sneha is his weakness
cuz of some episodes in which they showed like at snehas weddng, at dat party etc
psawyer thumbnail
how sad is it that they've never shown any bonding scenes between UD and kasak? I mean, after all, she is his little sister..but then he and sneha share the special bond--not only did he save her life, but also, they are the only two whose parents are anu and prerna. Kasak is his half-sister and Tushki, Kuki and Vish are his step-sisters...what a family....

Still, i would like to see some UD-Kasak/Big B-little sis bonding some time in the distant future when this crappy track ends...maybe UD (when he is good again) can help kasak and shravan reunite?
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shaheen786

Prem's weakness is his sister Sneha, don't u think?

I mean this whole rape thing with Mukti, if hes definitely knows its Sharad then he's hiding it from everyone for Sneha's sake coz he knows how emotional she is and it may cause her to lose her child.

This kind of reminds me of the time Bajaj first took over Anurags company in the beginning of kzk and got Prerna to marry him in return for Anu's company. At that time they showed Anu was Prerna's weakness.

Since Prem is supposedly like Prerna and Sneha is like Anurag, Prem is been protective of his sister.

As for Bajaj, hes always been Prerna's strength thus Mukti will probably be Prem's strength.

Don't you think?

Shaheen

Hey there Shaheen,
Nice to see a topic posted by you in the forum. I totally agree with you and I think Prem has a special soft corner for his sister but he does not want anyone to know that and make him vulnerable to any kind of attacks..

But yeah- Rishabh has always been Prerna's strength- I dont remember Prerna ever having to lose anything just to make Rishabh happy (after they fell in love and married) I think though that prem will be Mukti's strength and not vice versa:))