zaun thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Who knows what will happen. Maybe it turns out that Neha is already married, or something like that. Keep in mind this show is supposed to go on until mid-june/july of next year.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail

Abhi and neha got married in thursday's episode

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think it can end know...by showing neha is backing up and simran agrees to marry abhi and stay happily ever after....😆
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 This IS rediculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡
pmahesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: smisha

I think it can end know...by showing neha is backing up and simran agrees to marry abhi and stay happily ever after....😆

pmahesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

They already got married and so there is not scope of neha going back and simran getting married to abhi unless they show this is a dream or a nightmare (unlikely)

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😡😡😡 This is going absurd.They have really taken it too far this time!!!!!!!!!!
pmahesh thumbnail
I know, i think it was time that they showed abhi and simran married and end the serial.
Manna thumbnail
I thought on thursday night's episode  , they only showed the date being finalised . Did Abhi and Neha get married ?
pmahesh thumbnail
Yes they did, in the last episode. Unless the whole thing shown was a dream (unlikely). Simran was there when the couple signed and she came out crying in the end