India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

YMLH or KYPH (Page 5)

Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I used to like YMLH but then it wasn;t the same cauz it was about a middle class girl trying to fulfill her dreams but then later on it was same story married and all that but still i like KYPH cauz Iqbal is in it (sorry neelu i have to say it LOL )I know KYPH is same as other serials but still i like KYPH. Something is different about it Embarrassed Embarrassed

soul_stealer Senior Member
soul_stealer
soul_stealer

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
well i used to LOVE ymlh when it started. i was in love with shama-amit's chemistry. i have to say that shama by far is one of the BEST actresses on tv as roshni said. she is gorgeous not to mention and a SUPERB actress. but ymlh got boring after she got married and the show COMPLETELY lost its charm. pooja forgot about her dreams and the show lost its track. same with kyph. i am IN LOVE with this show and for the most part its IQ Embarrassed the show was BRILLIANT in the begining and their chemistry NO DOUBT was at its peak. but now i think its kinda getting boring and i wish they would bring it back to the old track and find a BETTER storyline. the main thing is just a-k separating and then getting together and the twists are getting boring. but i still LOVE kyph but i am not AS CRAZY as i used to be. ymlh was also one of my FAV. shows and will remain one, but i think they both cannot be compared.

luv,

sundus.

Go to top