crazzzyy
crazzzyy

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Clap
kheli Groupbie
kheli
kheli

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:37am | IP Logged
yeh meri life hai was better ecause the show was a good one throughout the whole time it was on air unlike kyph it is only good for sometime adn then it begins to get stupid like it is now.... the shows plot is gay now
Nuff Love Tongue
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I like YMLH coz there heroine never cries helpless like kkusum, kyph and other serials. I like shama's acting.
*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vallanki

I like YMLH coz there heroine never cries helpless like kkusum, kyph and other serials. I like shama's acting.

Di which YMLH did u watchConfused ....Pooja was annoying

but i like bith shows ...dey both different from each other

Edited by ~Mrs.P Gill~ - 12 March 2006 at 10:16am
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by culvanz

Originally posted by Neelu.RoX

What show do you guys like better, Ye meri Life hai or Kaisa ye pyar Hai? Why?(and please give a valid answer dont say bcoz Iqbal is in KYPH)

I would definalty have to say that i prefer Ye meri Life Hai over Kyph. I like it better because its more of a youth orianted show. It doesnt go to deep like Kyph. And the Main couple just rock! Even more then Angad and kripa. All the acters are just great in it!Not just one like in Kyph. Shama Sikander has to be one of the best actress on tv. Amit Jain is Just Superb an  hot!And Rahil Azem is an aswome acter.

The story in Kaisa ye pyar is soo old and done before. I am tried of it. I am even getting tired of Angad and Kripa.ConfusedI used to be crazy about them. But not anymore. I dont even care if there together.

Thats why i like Ye meri Life hai better.

How bout you?

well both kyph n ymlh have been ma fav shows til 2day i rily mis ymlh n i agree wid u i woud prefer ymlh coz its story was all on youth n drmz a youth drmz abt pooja aka shama was rockin ronit aka amit was jus gr8 ymlh had a gr8 story line

one thing i dont deny on kyph being a rockin show it is also a graet show but i think it is being too streched it has no story apart from da separation of angad n kripa n their fights  no doubt its a new story line

but both showa are rockinnnnnnn

i am agree with youBig smile

bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I like Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai better simply because it has a magic of its own. Angad and Kripa and their love story takes a hold of viewers and doesnt let go. Its captivating entertainment with realistic messages. I love KYPH!!! Big smile
sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i think KYPH started off one of the best soaps i've seen...the story was so cute and different...then it slowly took a turn into gutterville...but i must say..Angad's character does motivate me to watch the show..i think his role is HOT...YMLH..is a light hearted soap....but the characters arent exciting and dreamy..so even if i miss an episode..i dont care much...the story however..does tend to be better than KYPH...i really hope KYPH takes a good turn and hits the right notes...or else im afraid im gonna have to stick to this forum..for IQ info....i would NEVER watch KYPH without angads character...all the others in it..play annoying roles which just adds to the sometimes boring soap..so my vote is for both...KYPH some episodes...YMLH some episodes

Go to top