India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Oh My GOD!!!

~*Naina*~ Groupbie
~*Naina*~
~*Naina*~

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged

ive seen in a side, (cant remmember wich one but there was writen that Vidhi is Esha and abhays daughter... Ouch... Now got abhay 4 different childs with 4 different mothers... hehe...

Kkusum and Abhay = Kumud

Mahi and Abhay = Kali

Tashu and abhay = Trishul

Esha and abhay = Vidhi ....

Naina

white_rose Senior Member
white_rose
white_rose

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 8:29am | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  not vidhi from esha...yuck that would make trishul and vidhi bro &sis
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:04am | IP Logged
LOL .But i doubt that  vidhi is Abhay's kid,cause if she loves TrishulDead,then Ekta is gonna get killed for sure for showing replatinships like these LOL.I think that Vidhi is Esha's relitive but not her kid
HugabbleJaan Senior Member
HugabbleJaan
HugabbleJaan

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Agree!!! That will be yuck... Dead Let's hope Ekta never does that. But, remember Ekta. She is known for her weirdness. LOL
iram_99 Groupbie
iram_99
iram_99

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged

What's happening to this drama I mean how many kids does abhay have? Kumud then Trishul and now vidhi....But I don't think Vidhi is Abhays and Esha's daughter because that makes Trishul and her step-brother and sister and I don't think Ekta would show relationships like that in her serial. Lets see what happens.Question

------Iram------

jasmineA Groupbie
jasmineA
jasmineA

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:17am | IP Logged

I dont think vidhi is abahay and esha child.. i cant b coz all these serial r made in india..and ekta cant play with indian's emotions and morals.. so yeah guys there will b something coming up who vidhi is soon or later...

sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i heard that to, but it said maybe she is abhay and esha or abhay and kkusum's daughter. i also heard that trishul isn't really abhay's son, he's just tashu's morra
**VaRiNdEr** Groupbie
**VaRiNdEr**
**VaRiNdEr**

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
INTERESTING

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index