Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Need more attention on other couples

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

the_writer_21

the_writer_21

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
So, idk about you guys, but i feel that the other couples of the show (Bharat and Vishaka, Rinni and Amar, Nilesh and Simmi) need more attention! 

I mean, i know that this show is mainly about Rey and Kriya but the others are also characters on the show and i want to see more of their chemistry! Like, i love Rinni and Amar! Nad we got to see some of them during the Rose Day episode, but what about after that? We  didnt get to see much!

And i'd love to see osme Bharat and Vishaka scenes just cause the two are so funy and least likely to be lovey-dovey, but it would be so much fun to watch!

Nilesh and Simmi, at the moment are getting a little attention, cause Simmi is getting all jealous of Nicole since Nilesh is hitting on her.

All in all, I think that the other couples need more attention on the show because the haven't gotten much since the RDX party episode where we first saw the potential couples.

Anybody agree with me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need more attention on other couples" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChurailMukhi

Goldie

ChurailMukhi

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
100% agree, but i think the forum is divided between SwaRon and KriYaansh fans and not many people are keen on the rest of the cast. Viha are getting some exposure but SwaRon/KriYaansh seem to be the main focus. I really want to see Bharat/Vaishaka scenes, wonder if their wooe-ing will involve fisticuffs?!LOL

the_writer_21

the_writer_21

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

100% agree, but i think the forum is divided between SwaRon and KriYaansh fans and not many people are keen on the rest of the cast. Viha are getting some exposure but SwaRon/KriYaansh seem to be the main focus. I really want to see Bharat/Vaishaka scenes, wonder if their wooe-ing will involve fisticuffs?!LOL

yeah totally agree with that! The whole forum is divided between swaron and kriyaansh! I wish there could be more attention on these guys! 

hahaah bharat/vaishaka would probably involve fisticuffs :D :P

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
lali u forgot nimmi yaar...!!! Dun u think we all have had enough of dil...!! And now its turn for dosti???

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Agreed! I feel we don't get to see them at all...they just are there and that is it. What ever happened to Amar-Rinni? He gave her a rose and that was their love story lol 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.