Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Go on Moderators! Ban Everyone! (Page 8)

Surpremi IF-Dazzler
Surpremi
Surpremi

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Guys:
Holi ka din hai - and this !!
We are looking at this telescope from the wrong end. It is about music. We are all here because we love music. Music destreeses us all. We are stressing each other out - trust me: "Nobody will win here" We will all loose. I just cannot see my friends loose. I want us all to win and win we shall.
We cannot drive a car looking in the rear view mirror so let us all forget the past (easier said than done) but we must for sake of Peace.
I have a request guys:
To Mods: Maybe use a few PMs b4 openly dropping the bomb on members. I have had several warnings from cops for driving over the limit - no tickets yet .. Wink Try to be sensitive to members feelings and not stick by the book. You know what I mean
To fellow Members: Please read twice what you are going to post, view it as the mods would and edit out the badwords. I have won galli competitions only to learn that it was stupid vocabulary - i have since purged all of it from my mind - I was crazy
We all know why we are members here - it is very EZ to destroy and very difficult to build. I know this very well. Take my word and all chill out. Think of why we came here and registerd to be members in the first place. Let us not let it go that easy ......plz think about it - this is now begining to hurt a lot.
I cannot see us self destruct - plz help...

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Priyaji, please don't take this as a personal attack.

I got this in PM right now from Priyaji -

You want to know why the post was trashed.  Because every now and then, people were raising the same issue.  We thought you would prefer that this incident be forgotten rather than everyone of them raking it up repeatedly.

They THOUGHT I'd want the thread thrashed. Fantastic. Right now they were saying I PMed them to do it.

What is going on?

Unfortunately Mr. AD, it is one. 

Qwest IF-Rockerz
Qwest
Qwest

Banned for Advertising

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

well my resquest to you...please try respecting others freedom of speech...hopefully without any insults. that is what this forum is for.

Originally posted by fm_qazi

Originally posted by preetie

why so much imp to AD? he is not angelWink just like rest of the ppl who have been banned. Mods are just doing their job. They became mods for a reason.

Amogh8188: smartestdesikid is still around. look at his posts before you become vocal. grass always looks greener on the other end.

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by amogh8188

So why does Jem close topics about HR bashing, and let ID basher topics remain on this forum, they should be closed also.

They are also closed. Check your facts before making these statements.

AD is not banned. He is very much here on the forum too. Stop all these things now.

Preeti,

My request to you... keep yourself away from our discussion.

Preeti,ji,

He is right,we all respect freedom of speech..Love ARR

Edited by Qwest - 12 March 2006 at 10:48am
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Surpremi

To Mods: Maybe use a few PMs b4 openly dropping the bomb on members. I have had several warnings from cops for driving over the limit - no tickets yet .. Wink Try to be sensitive to members feelings and not stick by the book. You know what I mean

It was done and is done always. Abhi has been told many times not to use that langiage on the forum. His warning level was also increased.But he continued doing it.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fm_qazi

Originally posted by s.priya

Originally posted by musicpulse

All this is understood and accepted. My question is then why didn't you forget the whole thing as well? Why do we see this  Ban _Removed_member Apologised...thing publicised on his AV?

We logged on after all this was past, but we still got to know about it bcz of the AV. Abhi did not tell us any of this, it was your Av. When you say, he has apologised, Why not accept it gracefully and move on?

When a ban is removed after the apology of the member is accepted, the words are left there so that we, as members of Dev. Team know why and how the ban came to be revoked.  This is normally removed in a couple of days time.

We have accepted his apology very gracefully.  We have absolutely nothing against him. 

We like him as much as we like any other member here.  He is a knowledgeable person and we dont deny it at all.

Will pm you later, rather than continue this on the forum.

Priya,

I am a software professional. I know what all these things, It is not necessary to show these type of thing on site, you still can keep it in database for your purpose.

Maybe so.  We can check on that with admin.  I wont know much about that.
simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Lets get one thing clear. It is true Abhi is a very good memebr as to posting music related stuff. I have no doubt about that. But that does not mean he can use the language he used in that message. Those 4 and 5 letter words are just not allowed here on IF. Just because he has good music knowledge he can't be allowed to post anything and then get away with it.

Next about the tag. Well he was banned and then unbanned. So it is quite natural that the tag will remain.

Agreed Bhaskar. Profanity is not to be allowed. If abhi has used the same, he is liable to be penalised and u mods did it. He apologized and his ban was removed. Fair enough.

On behalf of Abhi, we all are sorry. Now can you take off that filthy looking tag. That will be first step to get over this incident. Else don't expect us to be normal when you guys yourselves aren't ...

Confused Confused Confused

If that cannot be removed, we all have our rights to voice our opinions before we leave the forum once and for all.

Or we don't have those rights as well and only you mods have all the rights ??

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyskud

Lets get one thing clear. It is true Abhi is a very good memebr as to posting music related stuff. I have no doubt about that. But that does not mean he can use the language he used in that message. Those 4 and 5 letter words are just not allowed here on IF. Just because he has good music knowledge he can't be allowed to post anything and then get away with it.

Next about the tag. Well he was banned and then unbanned. So it is quite natural that the tag will remain.

Agreed Bhaskar. Profanity is not to be allowed. If abhi has used the same, he is liable to be penalised and u mods did it. He apologized and his ban was removed. Fair enough.

On behalf of Abhi, we all are sorry. Now can you take off that filthy looking tag. That will be first step to get over this incident. Else don't expect us to be normal when you guys yourselves aren't ...

Confused Confused Confused

If that cannot be removed, we all have our rights to voice our opinions before we leave the forum once and for all.

Or we don't have those rights as well and only you mods have all the rights ??

Why on behalf of Abhi............. Why not Abhi......... Why create this topic. All this could have been done amicably through messages. Earlier too we did that. So why this time........

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by Surpremi

It was done and is done always. Abhi has been told many times not to use that langiage on the forum. His warning level was also increased.But he continued doing it.

My first warning was given by this same mod for saying something as silly as - Here take this chocolate and go to bed.

What is so profane about that?Angry

Apart from that attack against Mohinis, have you seen anything profane from me?

Check your warning meter. And see the what you had written earlier.

Go to top