Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

   
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Go on Moderators! Ban Everyone! (Page 6)

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 1266

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplyskud

And priya, what kind of message does that little jaffa "Apologized. Ban removed" below Abhi's avi show ??

Isn't that insulting ? Or is it a portrayal of the very generous nature of the mods ?

Simplyskud,

I already talked about this with Mod in PM, they are telling it will take 15 days to remove it automatically. So AD will be shown in this forum as culprit for 15 more days. I do not know what kind of development team which can not change it. Actually the mod who put this should apologize to AD, If I were in AD place, I would take that phrase very sersiously because it is character assasination.

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Joined: 16 December 2005
Posts: 1292

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by simplyskud

STAY ON ABHI. WE ALL LEAVE TOGETHER. YOU, ME, MUSICPULSEJI AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO THINK WE OR ANYONE OF US HAVE BEEN FAIR OR EVEN OURSELVES IN OUR POSTS.



Thanks for the support. The decision to leave is entirely yours. I will not force you.

Abhi, I'm elder to you by quite a few years and I make my own decisions. Have never been forced into anything. The decision is entirely mine to leave.

I have loved being a part of the forum, loved interacting with a lot of people on the forum and have made a whole of friends apart from knowing more about music.

UNFORTUNATELY, I NEVER KNEW THAT THE MOMENT I WOULD TURN INTO A GOLDIE, IT WOULD BE CLOSE TO THAT MOMENT WHEN I WOULD BE SAYING GOODBYE TO THE FORUM AS WELL .....

YES IT'S UNFORTUNATE.

musicpulse Senior Member
musicpulse
musicpulse

Joined: 28 December 2005
Posts: 547

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.priya

Originally posted by fm_qazi

Originally posted by s.priya

AD, come on now. Lets not carry this any further.

What is it that you want.

The posts, they are back. We know, that is you and we in the DEV Team know what you told us. Why are we really dragging this issue.

Priya, it is up to you, you can stop this post dragging further. Trash this topic too and maamla khatam. It is really painful to see this kind of misbehaviour with people like AD who had been loved by so many people here. I know he is 19 yrs old I am much older than him but I always liked his post. I know this forum belong to you guys. As it is not a paid site we do not have any right. So, I am surrendering to the power of mods here. I personally do not want to come here to say debojit is cute, who is debojit gf, debojit rocks etc. etc. If this forum is for those kind of things, then bye bye to this forum. It is quite simple forum is not fulfilling my expectation.



Thank you.  What misbehaviour  are we talking about.

dont know about you, but as I see it IF rules dont permit swear words like female dog being used against a fellow member.  Four letter words starting with F are also not permitted.  Those who use such words are given warnings and if they persist in continuing, are banned. 

These rules are equal for all.

This forum is meant for discussion.  So if you like Debo and I dont, I have as much right to say so, as you do.  If you want to argue with me on the merits of my likes and dislikes, we can do it, staying within decent behaviour and language. 

Is it necessary in a debate that if you do not agree with someone, you must call the person names.

What if someone called you names.  Would you like it.  Would you like it if someone used such words for your female relatives.  Think about it, Sir/ Madam.

We are here to help you all.  That all includes everyone on the forum, be it AD or anyone else. 

We knew AD had apologised, so the ban imposed by the system was reversed. 

We did not want to bring all this out on the forum, in deference to his age and in keeping in mind the fact that we all here like each other, have fun posting here and did not want this incident to mar the fun in the forum.


All this is understood and accepted. My question is then why didn't you forget the whole thing as well? Why do we see this  Ban _Removed_member Apologised...thing publicised on his AV?

We logged on after all this was past, but we still got to know about it bcz of the AV. Abhi did not tell us any of this, it was your Av. When you say, he has apologised, Why not accept it gracefully and move on?

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Joined: 16 December 2005
Posts: 1292

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fm_qazi

Originally posted by simplyskud

And priya, what kind of message does that little jaffa "Apologized. Ban removed" below Abhi's avi show ??

Isn't that insulting ? Or is it a portrayal of the very generous nature of the mods ?

Simplyskud,

I already talked about this with Mod in PM, they are telling it will take 15 days to remove it automatically. So AD will be shown in this forum as culprit for 15 more days. I do not know what kind of development team which can not change it. Actually the mod who put this should apologize to AD, If I were in AD place, I would take that phrase very sersiously because it is character assasination.

Agree whole-heartedly. This is nothing but the worst form of derogatory character assassination I have ever seen on any forum. I'm a member of a number of forums and this looks to be one of the worst managed ones .... and this is the plain truth. 

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 1266

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.priya

Originally posted by fm_qazi

Originally posted by s.priya

AD, come on now. Lets not carry this any further.

What is it that you want.

The posts, they are back. We know, that is you and we in the DEV Team know what you told us. Why are we really dragging this issue.

Priya, it is up to you, you can stop this post dragging further. Trash this topic too and maamla khatam. It is really painful to see this kind of misbehaviour with people like AD who had been loved by so many people here. I know he is 19 yrs old I am much older than him but I always liked his post. I know this forum belong to you guys. As it is not a paid site we do not have any right. So, I am surrendering to the power of mods here. I personally do not want to come here to say debojit is cute, who is debojit gf, debojit rocks etc. etc. If this forum is for those kind of things, then bye bye to this forum. It is quite simple forum is not fulfilling my expectation.



Thank you.  What misbehaviour  are we talking about.

dont know about you, but as I see it IF rules dont permit swear words like female dog being used against a fellow member.  Four letter words starting with F are also not permitted.  Those who use such words are given warnings and if they persist in continuing, are banned. 

These rules are equal for all.

This forum is meant for discussion.  So if you like Debo and I dont, I have as much right to say so, as you do.  If you want to argue with me on the merits of my likes and dislikes, we can do it, staying within decent behaviour and language. 

Is it necessary in a debate that if you do not agree with someone, you must call the person names.

What if someone called you names.  Would you like it.  Would you like it if someone used such words for your female relatives.  Think about it, Sir/ Madam.

We are here to help you all.  That all includes everyone on the forum, be it AD or anyone else. 

We knew AD had apologised, so the ban imposed by the system was reversed. 

We did not want to bring all this out on the forum, in deference to his age and in keeping in mind the fact that we all here like each other, have fun posting here and did not want this incident to mar the fun in the forum.


I know rules are equal but application of rule is the main point. I know what did AD told, even AD realised in the same post. I do not support waht AD told. But I want to ask you, Are you guys not partial? How can mod see those topic where there is HR bashing and keep sleeping where there is Debo/ID bashing. We stopped even replying those people but still they kept trying us to drag in fight. What type of action did you take against the initiators?

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 1266

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplyskud

Sorry mods for ignoring the pms and not replying to them. Now that everything is right here and in the open, why cannot we have the entire discussion here and not on PM ??

Bhaskar, if I would have ignored your PM, I wouldn't have got Abhi here. Same goes for you, priya. I had raised the concerns here, I wanted the answers here as well.

Apart from that, I still haven't got an answer to why the threads were 'trashed' when they could only have been closed ?
Why is that weird signature about apologizing and ban removed still appearing for Abhi. You ask us guys to get over it when you should be the first ones to lead by example. By making that siggy viewable, you expect us to forget and forgive everything ???

Duh !!! Ridiculous !!!

I prefer discussing here too.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Joined: 20 September 2004
Posts: 12566

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicpulse

All this is understood and accepted. My question is then why didn't you forget the whole thing as well? Why do we see this  Ban _Removed_member Apologised...thing publicised on his AV?

We logged on after all this was past, but we still got to know about it bcz of the AV. Abhi did not tell us any of this, it was your Av. When you say, he has apologised, Why not accept it gracefully and move on?



When a ban is removed after the apology of the member is accepted, the words are left there so that we, as members of Dev. Team know why and how the ban came to be revoked.  This is normally removed in a couple of days time.

We have accepted his apology very gracefully.  We have absolutely nothing against him. 

We like him as much as we like any other member here.  He is a knowledgeable person and we dont deny it at all.

Will pm you later, rather than continue this on the forum.
preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Joined: 13 October 2005
Posts: 1997

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged

why so much imp to AD? he is not angelWink just like rest of the ppl who have been banned. Mods are just doing their job. They became mods for a reason.

Amogh8188: smartestdesikid is still around. look at his posts before you become vocal. grass always looks greener on the other end.

 

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by amogh8188

So why does Jem close topics about HR bashing, and let ID basher topics remain on this forum, they should be closed also.

They are also closed. Check your facts before making these statements.

AD is not banned. He is very much here on the forum too. Stop all these things now.

 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TO THE MODERATORS

Author: krazijaanu   Replies: 1   Views: 389

krazijaanu 1 389 20 June 2008 at 9:12pm by Anuradha
Request to Moderators

2

Author: guhasuparna   Replies: 15   Views: 854

guhasuparna 15 854 24 September 2007 at 4:43pm by Anuradha
About this forum....(To Moderators)

Author: thandamausam   Replies: 2   Views: 398

thandamausam 2 398 23 September 2007 at 9:07am by Barnali
moderators

Author: beete lamhe   Replies: 7   Views: 461

beete lamhe 7 461 18 September 2007 at 6:10pm by Bhaskar.T
request to moderators

Author: naadanmasakalli   Replies: 0   Views: 361

naadanmasakalli 0 361 24 September 2006 at 11:06am by naadanmasakalli

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index