Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Go on Moderators! Ban Everyone! (Page 5)

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplyskud

And priya, what kind of message does that little jaffa "Apologized. Ban removed" below Abhi's avi show ??

Isn't that insulting ? Or is it a portrayal of the very generous nature of the mods ?

I gave reply to that querry of yours too. Instead of posting it here why not reply to my PM.

giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

And priya, what kind of message does that little jaffa "Apologized. Ban removed" below Abhi's avi show ??

Isn't that insulting ? Or is it a portrayal of the very generous nature of the mods ?

I gave reply to that querry of yours too. Instead of posting it here why not reply to my PM.

Why use PMs..we all want toknow so why not tell us all once and for all

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged
simply skud, I sent you a PM sometime back, which you have picked up but chosen to ignore it. Why dont you read it and then reply.
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s.priya

AD, come on now. Lets not carry this any further.

What is it that you want.

The posts, they are back. We know, that is you and we in the DEV Team know what you told us. Why are we really dragging this issue.

Priya, it is up to you, you can stop this post dragging further. Trash this topic too and maamla khatam. It is really painful to see this kind of misbehaviour with people like AD who had been loved by so many people here. I know he is 19 yrs old I am much older than him but I always liked his post. I know this forum belong to you guys. As it is not a paid site we do not have any right. So, I am surrendering to the power of mods here. I personally do not want to come here to say debojit is cute, who is debojit gf, debojit rocks etc. etc. If this forum is for those kind of things, then bye bye to this forum. It is quite simple forum is not fulfilling my expectation.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giggles_2005

too much...i cant believe this is the place we had so much fun...shameful this whole thing!!!

Agree. 
Qwest IF-Rockerz
Qwest
Qwest

Banned for Advertising

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:19am | IP Logged

STAY ON ABHI. WE ALL LEAVE TOGETHER. YOU, ME, MUSICPULSEJI AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO THINK WE OR ANYONE OF US HAVE BEEN FAIR OR EVEN OURSELVES IN OUR POSTS.

Abhi ji,

Please let us watch this forum if this kind of issue keep coming back we all can leave together there are lot of other forum that we all can write but let move on and please listen to musicpulseji we all stand by you. Do not leave.

Love ARR

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Sorry mods for ignoring the pms and not replying to them. Now that everything is right here and in the open, why cannot we have the entire discussion here and not on PM ??

Bhaskar, if I would have ignored your PM, I wouldn't have got Abhi here. Same goes for you, priya. I had raised the concerns here, I wanted the answers here as well.

Apart from that, I still haven't got an answer to why the threads were 'trashed' when they could only have been closed ?
Why is that weird signature about apologizing and ban removed still appearing for Abhi. You ask us guys to get over it when you should be the first ones to lead by example. By making that siggy viewable, you expect us to forget and forgive everything ???

Duh !!! Ridiculous !!!
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fm_qazi

Originally posted by s.priya

AD, come on now. Lets not carry this any further.

What is it that you want.

The posts, they are back. We know, that is you and we in the DEV Team know what you told us. Why are we really dragging this issue.

Priya, it is up to you, you can stop this post dragging further. Trash this topic too and maamla khatam. It is really painful to see this kind of misbehaviour with people like AD who had been loved by so many people here. I know he is 19 yrs old I am much older than him but I always liked his post. I know this forum belong to you guys. As it is not a paid site we do not have any right. So, I am surrendering to the power of mods here. I personally do not want to come here to say debojit is cute, who is debojit gf, debojit rocks etc. etc. If this forum is for those kind of things, then bye bye to this forum. It is quite simple forum is not fulfilling my expectation.

Thank you.  What misbehaviour  are we talking about.

dont know about you, but as I see it IF rules dont permit swear words like female dog being used against a fellow member.  Four letter words starting with F are also not permitted.  Those who use such words are given warnings and if they persist in continuing, are banned. 

These rules are equal for all.

This forum is meant for discussion.  So if you like Debo and I dont, I have as much right to say so, as you do.  If you want to argue with me on the merits of my likes and dislikes, we can do it, staying within decent behaviour and language. 

Is it necessary in a debate that if you do not agree with someone, you must call the person names.

What if someone called you names.  Would you like it.  Would you like it if someone used such words for your female relatives.  Think about it, Sir/ Madam.

We are here to help you all.  That all includes everyone on the forum, be it AD or anyone else. 

We knew AD had apologised, so the ban imposed by the system was reversed. 

We did not want to bring all this out on the forum, in deference to his age and in keeping in mind the fact that we all here like each other, have fun posting here and did not want this incident to mar the fun in the forum.

Go to top