Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Go on Moderators! Ban Everyone! (Page 4)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
No one is hiding anything here. Please go right ahead.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

I am appaled at the way this is being run. I had trusted you, Bhaskar. When did I say close my Goodbye thread? How can you even say that? You people are blind and deaf to reason. I swear I did not ask for it to be closed. What closed? You people deleted it.

And do you remember the reason you gave in a thread - It is turning into a war serial so we deleted it.

How can you even insinuate that I asked for it to be closed?

I am logged on to chat with my friends who've stuck by me throughout.
I have no intention on posting on this damned forum. I posted because my integrity was questioned.

You can go screw yourselves. I don't have a thing to do with this forum. I congratulate you people for successfully turning this forum into a den for wielding your delusional 'powers'. You've been successful in turning it into dictatorship. You've successfully violated the Internet Laws. Polpot and Ayatollah Khomeni will be PROUD of you people. Keep it up.

Goodbye. Hope the one above blesses you with more sense in future.

Okay so do you want me to post the PM you sent me to close this particular topic here. Just give me some time. I'll post it.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
AD, come on now. Lets not carry this any further.

What is it that you want.

The posts, they are back. We know, that is you and we in the DEV Team know what you told us. Why are we really dragging this issue.
simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:07am | IP Logged
EVEN IF THE MEMBERS THEMSELVES HAD ASKED TO CLOSE THE THREAD, WHY DID YOU DELETE THE THREAD ? YOU COULD HAVE JUST CLOSED IT AND WE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO VIEW IT.

WHY DID IT WARRANT A TRASHING ? CAN YOU ALSO CLARIFY WHAT ALL THREADS GET CLOSED AND WHICH ONES GET TRASHED ?

YES, I'M WRITING IN CAPS AND IT ISN'T NETIQUETTE. SORRY BUT I PICKED THE HABIT ON THIS FORUM WHERE A LOT OF WEIRD THINGS HAPPEN AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS MORE OFTEN THAN NOT MISINTREPRETED. AND YES I'M SHOUTING AS WELL.

THANKS. ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE DECIDED TO QUIT ON ACCOUNT OF THIS ISSUE OR THE THOUGHT HAS CROSSED YOUR MIND (FM_QAZI, MUSICPULSE JI AND THE REST), I RESPECT YOUR DECISIONS. IF THINGS EXIST THE WAY AS IT IS, WE ALL WILL SOON MAKE OUR EXIST.

SORRY SURPREMI, BUT THIS TIME, THE OVERFLOW DID HAPPEN.
simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
And priya, what kind of message does that little jaffa "Apologized. Ban removed" below Abhi's avi show ??

Isn't that insulting ? Or is it a portrayal of the very generous nature of the mods ?

Qwest IF-Rockerz
Qwest
Qwest

Banned for Advertising

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

I am appaled at the way this is being run. I had trusted you, Bhaskar. When did I say close my Goodbye thread? How can you even say that? You people are blind and deaf to reason. I swear I did not ask for it to be closed. What closed? You people deleted it.

And do you remember the reason you gave in a thread - It is turning into a war serial so we deleted it.

How can you even insinuate that I asked for it to be closed?

I am logged on to chat with my friends who've stuck by me throughout.
I have no intention on posting on this damned forum. I posted because my integrity was questioned.

You can go screw yourselves. I don't have a thing to do with this forum. I congratulate you people for successfully turning this forum into a den for wielding your delusional 'powers'. You've been successful in turning it into dictatorship. You've successfully violated the Internet Laws. Polpot and Ayatollah Khomeni will be PROUD of you people. Keep it up.

Goodbye. Hope the one above blesses you with more sense in future.

Abhi Ji,

I am a personally requesting to you let us close this chapter right here and move on. I will hate to see you leave as you know we all have lot love and respect for you and we all enjoy your writing. Please we do not want you to leave.

Love ARR

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
STAY ON ABHI. WE ALL LEAVE TOGETHER. YOU, ME, MUSICPULSEJI AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO THINK WE OR ANYONE OF US HAVE BEEN FAIR OR EVEN OURSELVES IN OUR POSTS.

giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged
too much...i cant believe this is the place we had so much fun...shameful this whole thing!!!

Go to top