Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Go on Moderators! Ban Everyone! (Page 3)

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s.priya

Those were trashed at the request of the authors of the posts. Please feel free to ask them the reason for their request.

Some serious politics seems to be going on. As much as I'm aware, they weren't trashed on the author's request ....

I'm in touch with Abhi and he wasn't even aware his thread was deleted ... it wasn't even conveyed to him.

As regards to Appa, as much as I have interacted with him and know him(he doesn't seem to be online now), I seriously doubt he would have asked the mods to trash his thread ....

The threads can be closed I understand but the request to trash them seems preposterous !!!

Sorry mods, but looks like a lot is happening that would be better if more explanation and transparency is provided .... As it seems now, there's lot of things happening behind the back ....

Do we have a right to know ?

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Well, it is truly unfortunate that if AD is on the forum, he is chosing to deny it.

In so far as Mr. Rao is concerned, I am sure when he is back, he will confirm that he had indeed asked us to close his post. We trust Mr. Rao will back us up on this issue.
simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Closing the post is different from trashing the thread, right ?

Why cannot we atleast view the threads ... frankly speaking a lot of us are interested to see exactly what happened and what all were posted on these three threads (the one which led to Abhi being banned initially, Abhi's thread and Appa's thread) ... Infact many of the members are aware that a quite a lot happened .... don't they have a right to know ?

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s.priya

Well, it is truly unfortunate that if AD is on the forum, he is chosing to deny it.

In so far as Mr. Rao is concerned, I am sure when he is back, he will confirm that he had indeed asked us to close his post. We trust Mr. Rao will back us up on this issue.

Abhi denying it ... That sounded funny. Why don't you open up all the threads and let us make our own judgements rather than enforcing another one on us ....

Sorry Mods to be persisting with this issue. Even I want the forum to be a better place .... profanity is unacceptable but a lot of high handedness on behalf of the mods is equally unacceptable. Else this forum will be all about paying stupid word games, posting dumb polls and faking a praise about some fellow member who posts above ..... There will be no serious discussion about music and pretty soon, most of us will be forced to leave the forum ....

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
And just because you tell Abhi denied it doesn't make it the truth either.

As much as I know him and most of the members here in this forum would agree with me, he is a very bright (one of the most brilliant, knowledgeable and active member - and very very passionate about music) kid and one who doesn't fear to speak out his mind. To tell that he is denying the fact that he asked you to trash his thread seems weird ... hilarious infact.

This is what he posted to me in PM. Have to post it for all the members alike ...

Please help us (members) for making the forum a better place as well, mods. Every other day you make the plea to us, today we all are making the plea to you.

Else this forum will be reduced to nothing but a farce.

Abhi's PM follows below. Thanks,

--------------------------------------------------------

adwarakanath
IF-Dazzler

Apologised . BAN Removed.

Location: India Sent: 12 March 2006 at 9:21am | IP Logged    

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Here's a signed statement from Mr. Abhilash Dwarakanath.

I am a fake. I don't know a thing about music. I am a very good googler and a cut-copy-paster. I've never heard classical music in my life. I hate music. I instigated members, I made people fight. I hate the mods just because of their authority. I orchestrated all the drama. I am a big liar and a manipulator. This is me. Thank you.

Please post that.

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Apart from answering and clearing the doubts in the mind of everyone of us, request you mods to allow us to view the aforementioned threads. Let us make our own judgements and not be biased by anyone ...

Thanks.
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Well guys, instead of bringing on this to the forum, we prefer to show you the "proofs" on pms. Please wait for our PMs.

On your request, the threads are being got back to the forum for a couple of hours. Please make your independent assessments.

We are requesting Mr. Rao to please pm those who have raised this issue here and confirm that indeed HE HAD ASKED for it.
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyskud

And just because you tell Abhi denied it doesn't make it the truth either.

As much as I know him and most of the members here in this forum would agree with me, he is a very bright (one of the most brilliant, knowledgeable and active member - and very very passionate about music) kid and one who doesn't fear to speak out his mind. To tell that he is denying the fact that he asked you to trash his thread seems weird ... hilarious infact.

Well guys, I think you are all missing the whole point here.  This is not an exam where he was failed despite his extremely good knowledge on music.

No one denies his knowledge on music and certainly not us.

The reason is something else and in the interest of all members we are not going into it here.

Please wait for our pms.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Go to top