Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Go on Moderators! Ban Everyone! (Page 19)

riddler100 Goldie
riddler100
riddler100

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by riddler100

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Peace it is then.

Thanks for the support everyone.

LEST RACK!Thumbs Up

Can the mod concerned at least have the courtesy to reply here?

Abhi tak itna nahin seekhe, probably wont happen...

No it won't true...

And the truth will set us all free...
 WinkLOL

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyskud

Sad state of affairs then. Appaji has left. Qaziji has left.

I am not participating until they're back. Everyone, please press for them to be back.

Appa and Qazi have left ? Aren't we supposed to leave together. Fine then, let me start packing my bags for the trip ....

Ouch Ouch Ouch

On serious note, have they really left the forum ?

Exactly what I am saying. They are very much here. Riddler has posted here in this very topic. I am in contact with Appa and Qazi too.

Now this rumour started may start next level of attacks. So the best is now to close the topic. And this time I am doing ti at my own discretion. No more discussion on this anymore. Get back to the forum.

Bhaskar

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Hi All,

I guess I am making an entry when whole action is over just like our Indian Police in Movies. LOL

Let me put a few things very clear:

I'll tell you. I had apologised for that post against Mohinis. To you and Bhaskar. I said I won't repeat it again. That thread was trashed that day itself. Everything was normal.

First of all dont make it sound like that by saying sorry you doing a favor. Its not the first time when you have used such statements and your Warning logs are a good proof to that.

I had a talk with Bhaskar. He was very understanding. He had the ban repelled.

But then what do I notice? 'Apologised. Ban Removed' sign below my AV. Why this insult? So that everyone can know the mighty mods have humbled someone?

I just cant make out why you feel insulted with the message "Apoligised. Ban Removed". Its a clear message that your ban have been removed as you have apoligized. Its just a way to convey to the member that we have lifted the Ban and reinstated you after recieving a Apology from your end.Embarrassed

You ask me what I want? I want a public apology from THAT mod. You know who it is. I want my warning levels decreased to zero. I want the Mods to apologise publically to all members who've been affected by this. I want 2 more mods sanctioned for this forum because too much nonsense is being ignored. And mainly, I WANT THE MOTHERLAND TO BE RESPECTED.

Before putting up your WANTS first learn to respect others and stop using expressions or language in posts that are considered foul, vulgar, hateful, bigoted, sexually harassing, racially offensive, or are in any way discriminatory.

None of us are coming back otherwise. You can kiss goodbye to a musical forum. Be happy with your Antakshar, Word Games and dumb polls asking whether Vinit is a midget or not.

Well what I can say on this is "Aao to Welcome, Jaao to Bheed Kum". LOL

Cheers,
Vijay
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry Bhaskar and Priya, I was away the whole day today and had no idea that this had been distorted to such an extent.I had to reopen this thread Bhaskar because 'that mod' happens to be me and I am not going away before giving my friends here a reason for the actions taken here.

I guess Vijay has already given the reasons so I need not go deeper.

Adi,it was me who had banned you, and in case you forgot my name, it is Minnie.The reason for the ban was that you had already been told several times over that such language was not welcome here. That much has already been discussed.We mostly act on reported posts. Now, if you found her posts so offending, WHY did you NOT report?? Why did you choose to attack?? Secondly, no one forces me to do anything. I was not aware that you had already apologised. This is 100,000 strong members forum and each and every section has it's fair share of members who cause trouble. And sometimes we take action on the circulstances. I have always liked your posts, and when Priya and Bhaskar said you had sincerely apologised, I saw no reason not to remove the ban.And as due, I credited them for it. Now, should I not have said that??? Now, many members have been banned before on similar grounds. However, very few, if any, have been unbanned. That kind of tag is very common becasue it relays to all the other dev team members the reason for the unban, that too in such a short span. And we have banned so many other members here on this very ground, how come we never had any uproar?? And if other members have been banned for the same reason, what makes you different?? Especially after so many clear warnings??You apologised, it's good. However, had you kept your cool in the first place, the situation wouldn't have risen in the first place. How does bad mouthing any member make you or me better than the one who resorts to it??

Vijay's post says the rest so I will not go more into it. Just to say that in case you see a post which offends you, please report. A counter attack will bring you down with the same level as the perpretator,sometimes with worse consequesnces.

Adi, if you still have any issues, please feel free to pm me. All the others who have any questions, please feel free to pm me as well, I shall be more than happy to answer.

It's not my and your forum, it's our forum, and please help us to keep it clean and make it a welcome place. And anything which is foul, vulgar, hateful, bigoted, sexually harassing, racially offensive, or are in any way discriminatory do NOT make this forum a welcome place.

Go to top