Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Go on Moderators! Ban Everyone! (Page 13)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qwest

Originally posted by s.priya

Thanks Ad. I am not going to quote you word by word, save and except to say the following

If anyone here sees any post where anyone is called a bad word, please pm a Mod who is online. Action will be taken.

The words were not intended as an insult or anything. Please do not read more into it than required.

Message to all. If any of you spot a post where profanity is used, please report the post and pm a Mod who is online.

We all will do and I have done it before nothing happened.

Priya,

Hope you will take my suggestion that I have to mention to you last night on my PM hope you will consider it.

n      Banned member and reason for banned.

Love ARR

Your suggestion is good.  But if there is so much uproar over three words written below the avtaar, why will this work?

But will pass on the suggestion definitely to the Admins.

seema_17 IF-Rockerz
seema_17
seema_17

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Simi di we r trying to sort this mess out now. mods do look at serialbuff's post. serialbuff ji it would be very helpful if u could post the link where all these profanities were uttered
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialbuff

"Sarcasm as a way of posting is fine, within limits. In a public forum, we cater to a whole community and not a select few members. You cannot hurt or attack members and be sarcastic to anyone. Everyone is here because they want to come here. They dont come here to get bashed or attacked or insulted."

So, is it ok to call your compatriot a terrorist? Or to say "nari ho nari ki taraah raho" (you are a woman, behave like one)? If no, then I would like to know what actions have been taken against the member who wrote this about me, and believe me it wasn't a joke.

Also, I have noticed people logging with real profane names. How is that acceptable? It hurts my sensibilities to read a username that contains a profanity. Why should I be subjected to it? Why isn't it refused at the onset?

I have read more profanities and vile stuff on this forum than anywhere else in my life (and I do read a lot). Suffice to say, the majority wasn't in Abhilash's post; it was all over the forum, in several other people's post. Yet, he gets the short end of the stick.

I suggest more transparency. If you can have that very essential piece of info next to Abhilash's name, then you can very well show the warning meter of every member who breaks the rules. That way everyone will know who's being reprimanded, and no doubts will be cast on the moderators' sense of fairness.

Please pm us those threads and we will definitely take necessary action.  If it has missed our attention, we are sorry for that.  please pm them to us now.
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplyskud

I just now went through the entire thread started by abhi (his goodbye thread). I hardly found much offensive content there that it was deemed to trash the topic ....

Same with Appaji's thread. Nothing offensive. It was just a fruitful discussion where the members wanted some answers from the moderators ... don't know why it was necessary to trash this either ....

Anyway, all said and done, am sorry on all members who have raised issues/concerns with both of you. Also for Abhi's remarks. Now please do away with his vile signature at the earliest (right now I mean) and we promise to rock the forum once again. Deal ?

And here's what Abhi replied when I sent him a PM saying "Abhi please let me close the topic.It may turn into a war serial soon. I may be leaving so before that I would like to close it."

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : adwarakanath31
Sent : 12 March 2006 at 1:02am

Aapka kaha sar aankahon par! Thumbs Up Go on Smile

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 12 March 2006 at 12:04pm
Qwest IF-Rockerz
Qwest
Qwest

Banned for Advertising

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
We are in same direction again on our way to do another century on Abhi ji.

Ha bro we all have seen every thing so far let us just move on forward. Abhi what is new good article is cooking cannot wait send us some food for our brain. We all are waiting
Love ARR
simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Fine Bhaskar. I get that. Anyway I still feel you could have closed the threads instead of deleting them.

All said and done, like I said earlier, let's put an end to this controversy. Abhi's defamatory siggy goes off right now and we will bury the hatchet ....

I also hope, the mod who created this entire confusion comes up with an apology as well ...

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by simplyskud

I just now went through the entire thread started by abhi (his goodbye thread). I hardly found much offensive content there that it was deemed to trash the topic ....

Same with Appaji's thread. Nothing offensive. It was just a fruitful discussion where the members wanted some answers from the moderators ... don't know why it was necessary to trash this either ....

Anyway, all said and done, am sorry on all members who have raised issues/concerns with both of you. Also for Abhi's remarks. Now please do away with his vile signature at the earliest (right now I mean) and we promise to rock the forum once again. Deal ?

And here's what Abhi replied when I sent him a PM saying "Abhi please let me close the topic.It may turn into a war serial soon. I may be leaving so before that I would like to close it."

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : adwarakanath31
Sent : 12 March 2006 at 1:02am

Aapka kaha sar aankahon par! Thumbs Up Go on Smile

Oh jeeeeeeeez, it wasn't for that! It was for what you said on Yahoo MessengerAngry

I said go close it. Not delete it. Why was it deleted?

WOW. Now you say you asked me to close it..... when you were saying all the time you said here that you did not say anything about it. Did not even have talks about it.

Now for your information when such a topic is closed it is trashed. Thats something followed in every section so will be and followed here too.

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Tongue   Did you see Australia with their run fest of 434 and then being outdone by South Africa Tongue Tongue Tongue   Maybe it is a day for centruies to be made and records to be broken.

Which one is going to be broken today, I wonder Wink

Go to top