Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Go on Moderators! Ban Everyone! (Page 10)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Patience, my dear, will do you good in the long run. Learn to ask questions and wait for answers, for the answers are on its way.

We are not the types to run away from any issue.

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Seema, I have nothing against anyone. I have a strong affinity for most of the people on the forum and that's why I come here.

I had to raise/voice the concerns because some acts just doesn't seem proper. I don't have personal issues against anyone. I guess it's all about the tip-off point. Once certain actions cross the tip-off limit, your patience and faith in the system goes for a toss ... that's where the case is at my end.
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qwest

Priya,
As you know I have made this conversation with you last night and I will request you again we need to be more careful and cautious to each other and respect every one.

I apologize to you and to your team on his behalf, please do not want to carry on with this conversation any more at the same time we cannot be abusive either, but he is not that kind of person. He is very intelligent and bright young man. I am sure we see more great writing from him days to come.We all love him.
Love ARR

Qwest, We agree with you on htat.  We respect everyone here and no one is being disrespected.

We know he is intelligent and bright and no one has denied it.  But the problem was not the intelligence or being bright.  It was use of profanity against a co member and that is something which is not excused on the forum.

Like you all, we too love to read his posts, but we hope he will remember that the code of conduct of IF is equal for all.  NO profanities.

Please do understand our position as well.
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Just two of them. Please answer. Don't ignore.

# Why is that filthy signature still appearing for Abhi. He apologized and everything's done with. Now why is it still there ? Isn't it the vilest form of derogatory character assassination you'll ever see ?

It will be removed later. But if this is vilest form of character assasination then what about calling someone Gay, B*****, A**H****

# Why were the threads trashed instead of being closed (whether or whether not the member asked for it .... generally the threads are closed but we can still view them .... this literally went off)

Because that is followed in every forum. When a thread is closed because of some problem that thread then usually is trashed. It is followed in all other forums too. So whats so great different here.

Replied Boss..........

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Seriously put, priya and bhaskar ... you two are doing a pretty decent job. However I would advise you both to do a little introspection on the forums and why is it going downhill since the last month or so (I'm not talking about revenues here but the quality of the forum) ?

In this regard, it would be helpful to even have some mods who could be elected from the forum members and not appointed. You may disagree with me, but mods do tend to ignore stuff at times when they shouldn't and also go overboard in their handling when they shouldn't either. Infact if you take a poll in the forum as to whether the mods are biased or not, the results may speak for themselves and bias is the case of authority is a contemptible way of curbing liberty ....

My honest take on the forum happenings.

Wink Wink Wink
musicpulse Senior Member
musicpulse
musicpulse

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Priyaji, I have replied to yur Pm, plz check. I maintain, the solution is not to go on and on about this, but try and find solutions. Hurling attacks and abuses will not help, that goes for you too Abhi. Now everybody knows everything. Both parties are rock solid in their stands. Point is we don't want to lose Abhi, mods what can we do? What can we technically, being inside of your rules circle...what can we do...no matter what you feel, we think...that Av is insulting...we all know you banned him, he apologised, you removed the ban...fine...now simply remove the tag..and end the matter.
Is that asking for too much?
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seema_17

Priya, i kno in times of crisis all of u mods stand up for each other but why shld u have to face the fire for the deeds of some other mod, let that person come up here and answer to all our queries, we all have something to ask of him/her. it is only fair to u guys and us members if thatmod can come here. i think atleast we r entitled to that r we not?

As you rightly said, we are a team and we stand up together as a team.  But our team is not just the Development Team.  At India Forums, we beleive that you, AD, Qwest, skud, seema, and everyone else who is on this post and who is a member of this forum are a TEAM.  Thats how big or small our team is.

What is your query.  Why was AD banned.  We have posted it here.  Use of profanity.

Why the Tag.  Becos that is our standard procedure.   If a member is banned and then unbanned, we leave a tag for all our Development Team members, so that they know that appropriate action has been taken. 

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicpulse

Priyaji, I have replied to yur Pm, plz check. I maintain, the solution is not to go on and on about this, but try and find solutions. Hurling attacks and abuses will not help, that goes for you too Abhi. Now everybody knows everything. Both parties are rock solid in their stands. Point is we don't want to lose Abhi, mods what can we do? What can we technically, being inside of your rules circle...what can we do...no matter what you feel, we think...that Av is insulting...we all know you banned him, he apologised, you removed the ban...fine...now simply remove the tag..and end the matter.
Is that asking for too much?

Thanks.

We have been screaming hoarse from so long that let us find solutions and not rehash old problems.

The tag will be removed.  Please do bear with us.  No one is saying that the tag wont be removed.

Go to top