Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Go on Moderators! Ban Everyone! - Page 12

simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
And I still stick by the viewpoint that none of the threads demanded a trashing ... closure would have been just fine (if the members did request one) ...

πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seema_17 thumbnail
Bhai i think Priya already mentioned that according to the system the tag stays there for 15 days. if that is because of technicalities of our system then i don't think they can do anything abt it πŸ˜•
greatmaratha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simplyskud

And I still stick by the viewpoint that none of the threads demanded a trashing ... closure would have been just fine (if the members did request one) ...

πŸ˜‰

That is a matter of debate Mr. Skud and that I must tell you is also a matter of good forum practice.

This is common in IF.  If this is your pov. we can consider it for future.  Past is history and best left there.
riddler100 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

WOW. Now you say you asked me to close it..... when you were saying all the time you said here that you did not say anything about it. Did not even have talks about it.

Now for your information when such a topic is closed it is trashed. Thats something followed in every section so will be and followed here too.

What does that mean? No "oil on fire" but want to be sure what the criteria is...

musicpulse thumbnail
Mods. Abhi has extended a hand of peace here..plz grab it. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
And for sake of everybody...when and how do you propose to take off that tag? 😊
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adwarakanath

The question was whether I asked you to 'delete' it or not.

I've seen hundreds of posts which are just closed but are not thrashed. Do a search for...let's say 'HR' and you'll see posts locked but still there.

Will surely check into that.

When I logged on again and searched for that post, it wasn't there. It was deleted, not just closed.

I have given reason for it.

Look, that isn't the point. We are arguing like lawyers here, catching each other on technicalities.

The we have a lawyer here among us.πŸ˜›

The thing is, transperancy. We want transperancy on the forums. We want 2 more mods. We want mods who can NOTICE the trash. None of SmarterDesiKid's posts are closed. And they're absolute trash. One even insulted Indians and the way we talk English. One called Vinit a midget.

Vinit was called names by many of you. Why attack just him. And attacking an Indian Natioanl is also amounting to attack on India. And you did that too. By attacking HR/Vinit.

And we want a public explanation from the mod concerned.

No way. Forget about it. And I am not going in rounds saying this as someone said. I am being blunt.

Before I was banned, I had this article...an interview by Shankar of S-J. Which he had given when Rafi sahab had passed away. I was wanting to post it. I was banned. I can still post it.

There was a post in which Punjiniji had asked whether we can measure anyone going besura or not. People had said 'Gah' and said that it subjective and such. I was wanting to post that it is definitely possible and I had a scientific explanation ready.

Go on post it. No one stopping you.

Please understand that we are all here to share information and air opinions. Imagine how the forum will be if all of us leave.
In one day, silly posts have taken over. Lots of wrong information is going around.

Then the first thing needed to be done is stop posting in thsi thread.

Here's the thing to do - Let us handle the informative threads and appoint a member everyweek, in rotation, to just sift thru nonsense and report bad things.

Will definitely look into it.

We all want peace.

We also want peace and are here replying to you all for that only.

Qwest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seema_17

priya i think pretty soon we r gonna create a record for the most members leaving in one day here πŸ˜›

seema_17 ji,

why we want that to happen no we all should be here as big (IF) we all should be watching this forum from now own it is not a perfect world either we all do mistake some will apologize and some will not. Please do not leave apparaohoare ji  where are you please come back do not do leave we are just getting ready to play the HOLI Thanks you all for standing up for Abhi ji for your support.

Love ARR

greatmaratha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simplyskud

Can I have a response to this post of mine ?

Priya, I was never blind and I still hold the same viewpoint. I appreciate the concerns of you and Bhaskar.

And, I haven't called truce yet ... you need to get off Abhi's filthy tag right now before the truce is called.

You can certainly have a response to every post, Mr. Skud.  Probably missed our attention in all the posts here on the forum.  Else we are not prone to ignoring posts or pms.

Mods do not start fights on Vinit or Debo or Gajji or the channel.  Yes, the quality of posts is on the decline and we are also alarmed at it.  Can we think of ways to stop this trend.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Mods are always elected from the forum itself.  We will consider this suggestion.

πŸ˜ƒ  You want a Popularity poll....😭 More bashings.  How much more, I wonderπŸ˜›  Kabhi na kabhi toh end hoga naa... i hope the ends in sightπŸ˜‰

OK.  No truce yet.  We can talk tomorrow morning India time.  Its way past the witching hour here... so its to fly off on my broomπŸ˜›

Good night guys
Qwest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seema_17

priya i think pretty soon we r gonna create a record for the most members leaving in one day here πŸ˜›

seema_17 ji,

why we want that to happen no we all should be here as big (IF) we all should be watching this forum from now own it is not a perfect world either we all do mistake some will apologize and some will not. Please do not leave apparaohoare ji  where are you please come back do not do leave we are just getting ready to play the HOLI Thanks you all for standing up for Abhi ji for your support.

Love ARR

simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shantibai

lets pray that no more hindus are targetted anywhere ........be it on here or in our sacred land
Or else..............
my post may follow ....
a hindu soul is not up for sale ok you katloos?

You just "rack" as usual, Shantibai !!!

😊 πŸ˜Š