•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
I can not forget Raj's character no one else could do that role as lively as Parmeet.

I still love the scene when Raj fall love on Jassi after her make over. When He identify it was Jassi. The way she helped Jassi in Jail. Instead of Resignation he gave a Good bye Card to jassi (She was the Chairman that time) which she could not understand his feeling.

Lastly he scacrifies his love for Armaan his true friend.
the last day a Party was going on and Raj & Armaan was together on the Car both of them having drink on the Car after Raj's resignation and Raj was trying to may be feeling to tell Armaan that the reason behind his leaving GM is he too loves Jassi. Parmeet acted brilliantly.

Now I feel the full old if would have been back and the office theme. But alas.

I am very happy that Parmeet also the Hottest Man.
Parmeet and Archana perfect match

I am confused what is going to happen in Jassi next but it is lovely to remember the old days when I am sitting idle
😭 Edited by fan no 1 jjkn - 18 years ago
yes so true. rajs entrance to JJKN will effect the TRPs for sure. old memories of JJKN are something which is very precious to me. its like old is gold.
totally agree!
i'm not saying that JJKN's rubbish at th moment...but the old epi's were something entirely different!
when will this show end, darnit!!! 😆
Originally posted by jasmin

when will this show end, darnit!!! 😆

NEVER! 😛
i loved the raj/pari affair..that was one part of JJKN that really stood out. it made a great secondary track that was just humor.
BTW..i have the video of raj's entry into JJKN. I dont know if it has already been posted, but if anyone wants i can post it. lemme know
~pooja
please sent it i didn't saw that epsoide and also if you have the epsoide that jassi change herlook please send that too i wana see how people shocked when jassi change her look pleaseeeeeeeeeee

thank you
Ohhh yes, even I loved the one Jassi first slapped Raj in Goa. It was so wonderful and dilse 😉

Originally posted by ~Taheera~

NEVER! 😛

we wish!