Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
soniya. eventhough ashi fights a lot wid soniya but its her way of expressing her love for her mom
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
Yuvi..I feel yuvi understands ashi more than anyone else
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
no one is as close to u in ur life as a mom is !! so its mom !! sonia !!
devilangel thumbnail
i think yuvi..after all..pyaar is eternal 😉
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmmm......well, as I said in Yvi's poll topic, I will say all are equally important. Soniya,her mom is someone who loves ashi the most and vice versa, even though she tries her hardest not to show her love! 😉

Her friends are also important to her. They are the ones who are with her most of the time and know everything abt her.

And then ofcourse, Yuvi, even though they are not on best terms at the moment 😆 she still loves yuvi a lot, as she tries saving him everytime....

So, everyone's important, u can't choose. For soniya, it is daughterly love, for her friends it is friendly love and for yuvi it is romantic love, all are important! 😊
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashi rocks

hmmmm......well, as I said in Yvi's poll topic, I will say all are equally important. Soniya,her mom is someone who loves ashi the most and vice versa, even though she tries her hardest not to show her love! 😉

Her friends are also important to her. They are the ones who are with her most of the time and know everything abt her.

And then ofcourse, Yuvi, even though they are not on best terms at the moment 😆 she still loves yuvi a lot, as she tries saving him everytime....

So, everyone's important, u can't choose. For soniya, it is daughterly love, for her friends it is friendly love and for yuvi it is romantic love, all are important! 😊

Wow harshu....very very well said yaar.....👏.... I was gonna say exactly that.....😃

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashi rocks

😲 ..harshu since when did u start making such sensible posts 😉.....no but on a serious note.....I must say really well said 👏 👏......u cant choose betwn them......all r imp in their own way 😃

Eloquent thumbnail
Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

😲 ..harshu since when did u start making such sensible posts 😉.....no but on a serious note.....I must say really well said 👏 👏......u cant choose betwn them......all r imp in their own way 😃

what do you mean ashita?!😡 I always write sensibly! It is you who writes all such nonsense posts!😆

Eloquent thumbnail
Originally posted by: mads

Wow harshu....very very well said yaar.....👏.... I was gonna say exactly that.....😃

thanx mads!😊