Loved it, very well written!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Would LOVE To Read :) ðŸ˜³
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Please Pm me when you update next. Its great.
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you guys with your wonderful comments I will be back with 2nd part soon

-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I can see that you guys loved the 1st part very much and I'm going to give you more interesting parts if you like this part too.

:.Where are you now.: SS.:part 2

Arnav was readying for go to office and he is wearing his black coat with cool white t-shirt as everyday Anjali asks Arnav to pray for god but as always he refused it."Didi I'm going I will be late today" "Okay chote be careful"whatever happened in her life  Anjali always shows her sisterly love. Arnav is driving his hot white jeep and the red light stops him and he always look at the sweet shop near it and thinks how Kushi taught  him eating her favorite sweet jalebi. For a moment Arnav gets a slight smile but in a second it disappears. He stops his car and went near the shop and bought some sweets and as he was turning back, he heard a familiar sound next to him and a gust of winds are blowing he thought to himself this happened only when Kushi is around then he was sure that Kushi is near him his heart started to beat fast his uncontrollable soul is searching for Kushi. A girl near the sweet shop his wearing a salwar kameez and covering her face with a light blue shawl and the suit was exactly  same as Kushi with pom poms everywhere. Arnav screamed the girl saying Kushi Kushi but the girl ran away that at last Arnav was unable to catch her and the anklets sound remembered him how Kushi sounded it when she was dancing in La and his engagement was happening and it was exactly like that sound and  he was sure that Kushi is alive she is living near him and he can feel it from his heart. He knew it was just a sign that Kushi is here but he never lost his hope to find his girl.

Precap:- Turning from a chair "I'm Kushi Kumari Gupta but now my life has changed I have become a secretary of an advertising company . I'm in a good state and now I'm going to look after my family. No one knows where I am but I rid of Arnavji with lot of efforts. I know that he saw me but I'm helpless I can't show my face for everyone but for sure I will help my family without meeting them"Kushi closed her personal diary with a sorrowful sigh.

Do comment...
Edited by abharaan - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part yaar keep it up dear
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowww...such a cute and awesome update...expecting a long update  soon...
u got such good writing skills...
precap is intresting and hope to know more about khushi in the next update...

Thanx for the PM...
pri12 thumbnail
very very niceee Edited by pri12 - 12 years ago