Special Squad

Some Ideas To Improve Our Forum

Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi frens,

special squad is an excellent drama and our love for it is also wonderful. but this forum isnt getting the activity and attention it deserves. meanwhile i've requested mods for the college thing...and plan to do so for proving videos...

as for member participation si concerned, i've thought of few entertaining and frenly ways to increase it and its sweetness.

1) FanFic - Fan fiction is an imaginative writing by fans, its how you want to see special squad, qrite it like u r writing a novel or story, with stress on feeling, imagination and description, dont bother bat the realism...like suppose u r a shaina-aryan pair admirer...you can think up in your mind a romantic sequence for them and write...it shuld feel like it has already happened, something that you've wnated to see on ss but cudnt etc...
you can even make yourself a character in your writing.

2) Events - We'll keep events like on valentine's day(though its over for 2006 we can still celeb the delayed version)...like we can arrange a virtual marriage or date of fans with their stars who they are romantically inclined on or are head over heel in love...you can choose any tv star even gals bhanu uday or boys shaina or any thing...all other forum are doing it.

3) Contests - we can organise contest like FAN OF THE WEEK OR MEMBER OF THE WEEK depending on how much a member loves the show or how much he/she contributes to forum or on how much active he/she is here.

4) New Members - Though when we joined here, we didnt get much of a welcome, i am planning to do so for newbies, the lastest member will get a  week when all will welcome them and giftt hem something...it cud be anything, a kiss, a hug, a picture or video of stars they like etc...and they will write abt what they like abt the show and all

5) Others - A joke thread is already on, we can arrange antakshari or a music thread whr you'll devote  songs to  any loved star of yours from special squad or outside...

I'll think of more...please let me know how you all like the idea and are all ready for it...

love,
sofia..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widluv2aryan thumbnail
i luv d 1st idea.in fact,im alrdy writin a book on ss.i luv writin,abt myself.my dreams n fantasies.so i thought,why not write abt ss n aryan coz i luv them so mch.im maintainin a journal abt evry episode of ss,my fav scenes,n how i wud like it 2 b,etc.i hav written abt each individual character of ss in depth.i nevr wntd aryan 2 die ,so i am presently writin an extension 2 the story too.its nice 2 know ur bringin up such ideas.someday,wud luv 2 share my work wid the forum n all true fans of aryan 😛
praveenam thumbnail
sofia

whr do u get such ideas from?
u hv got a real creative mind which i am sure will take u ahead in ur life.
tis s such a wonderful idea.
i think the award 4 member of the week 4 tis week definitely goes 2 u.
👏
Maverickaryan thumbnail
I can not agree more with you praveenam.
     Sofia you are a genius,atlast someone came front to bring such a wonderful breakthrough in the forum.As I remember one or two months before there were no much posts and topics to discuss on.Then I too had thought of giving ideas like Sharing their feelings towards one another,Debates on general topic,Shaayri competation,Creating albums of their choice,Best post of the week and also best siggy,etc but I was somewhat shy to post then as I was still a newbie.
           So good for you and also we should aim towards getting more members to forum by invitations or in person.I just love your idea of Events and New members.
        thank you thank you very much for revolutionizing SS-forum.

Maverickaryan thumbnail
So when are the threads gonna start.
praveenam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maverickaryan

I can not agree more with you praveenam.
     Sofia you are a genius,atlast someone came front to bring such a wonderful breakthrough in the forum.        

thats wt even i meant. wt i said was sofia has a real creative mind and that she is doin a very good job and that the idea is fabulous.

i think u got me wrong

Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thank you very much dears for the supprort, now lets welcome our newest member widlove2aryan...i'm opeining up a new welcome thread for her...and i'll gift her/him things
and will give a personal msgs...lets get started.
s-pari thumbnail
hey ,i have an idea...there is no doubt that we all are great ss fans...it also means that we all love beeing a detective right!!! so why not get started by hunting for Bhanu's id or postal address ?????? what say...
Maverickaryan thumbnail
To praveenam[Quote]I can not agree more with you praveenam. [/QUOTE]means that I agree completely with you.So it is you who got the meaning wrong.
praveenam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maverickaryan

To praveenam[Quote]I can not agree more with you praveenam.

means that I agree completely with you.So it is you who got the meaning wrong.

sorry. i skipped 'more'.