Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

shd amey sing high pitched sngs (Page 2)

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovlina

NO Ankita. Not again. stop all such posts at once. Amey is a versatile singer and he can sing any song. So, plz stop creating such threads. We will not support you here.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guyz...plz stop posting in here and bringing it back to page 1....STOP!!!!!!!

pramm Senior Member
pramm
pramm

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged
....if the ability to sing in high pitch was given so much importance, we would all be deaf by now !!!!!!............

Viewer12345 Senior Member
Viewer12345
Viewer12345

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged
This is another example of the fans intolerence to any sort of critisism against their favourite singer. Everybody please understand that these contestents are the young aspirant singers and there is no harm if somebody points out any flaw. It does not show their disrespect to the candidate.

Please Amey fans do not kill me please. Since Antara is gone, I also started to vote for Amey. But i do not think he is also flawless. But he and Karu is the best amongst the remainings.
breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
i agree with you, amey is not flawless---no one is!

But i disagree on the fact about tadap tadap---he did full justice to that song and sang the high notes really well and same for satrangi re---he apparently sang well and got good comments for it.

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged
yeahh!! hez grreat in hiigh n loww!! rememberr tadap tadapke???
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged
only sandeep,annuj antara, ravi are bashed with everyone's blessings including moderators.

it is sacrilage to point out ameys faults.antara can be nasal,ravi this, annuj that.....

strange,some human beings are less equal than others.children of lesser gods

my feeling is that annu wandered to this forum on result round after rang de.he came down heavily on amey that day for his overconfidence.he told ravi "aaj tumne accha gaaya"aur amey achha gayak hai,so confused.amey fans were clobbering a poor ravi fan who dared to criticise amey.....why else would annu speak like that.

one thing is for sure sandeep,annuj ,antara fans may....just may vote for karu (if karu and amey are in final 2)no chance for amey.please ask them.....

a very very mild person like me is made to feel like this,I am sure the double standards inthis forum would have upset many....

breathing_irony IF-Dazzler
breathing_irony
breathing_irony

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:53am | IP Logged
ankita...try visiting the amey fanclub one day (i knw it's very hard to keep up with the most active topic in the forum but still) and u will see several posts by die-hard amey fans including me where we have criticised amey for a lot of things....

As for who wins then we'll see that when it does happen......the final 3 havent been picked yet so it's a bit too early to even think about the final 2.

As for double standards---the less the better Tongue
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:12am | IP Logged
dont be mad at karunya  fan club..I have left the club.I am on my own now.Tongue 

Edited by ankita31 - 12 March 2006 at 8:13am

Go to top