Saarthi

India-Forums

   
Saarthi
Saarthi

Wrong pic of Arjun!!!! (Page 2)

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Joined: 05 February 2006
Posts: 2269

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charu_81

Sorry if this topic is repeated..Moderators can close this topic ...I wrote to a modeartor of indya.com..
Yeah that's really bad.... Ouch

u dont need 2 be sorry at allBig smile

charu_81 Goldie
charu_81
charu_81

Joined: 27 January 2005
Posts: 1492

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by charu_81

Sorry if this topic is repeated..Moderators can close this topic ...I wrote to a modeartor of indya.com..
Yeah that's really bad.... Ouch

oh....Im so sorry...Embarrassed I didnt mean it in a rude way....what i meant is that we've all had a good banter about how its balaji parivaar awards....and how saarthi has been ignored and how they could make such a mistake about the pics.....but charu...any topic with karan's name in it.....I LIKE!LOL

No Dear..No need to be sorry...

Thanks Innocent Angel....Agree with u all.

Star Plus ignores Saarrthi....Angry...



Edited by charu_81 - 12 March 2006 at 8:20am
raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 2443

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

yeah....we've all poured our hearts out about this one already...so join the club charu.. LOL
I think star plus is blind.....kahaan arjun (karu) Embarrassed aur kahaan arjun (vikas) Angry
they may share the same on-screen name....but......one is certainly more hotter than the other! LOL

very right shazy...

tammy

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Joined: 01 January 2006
Posts: 319

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yeah man..they really know how to offend ssarthians in the worst way!!! Cry i mean first they dont nominate arjun and bhavri for best jodi....and then they put the wrong pic of him when he is nominated!!! talk about kicking him while he's down!!! Angry

Edited by lisha - 12 March 2006 at 10:00am
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Joined: 26 September 2005
Posts: 5222

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lisha

yeah man..they really know how to offend ssarthians in the worst way!!! Cry i mean first they dont nominate arjun and bhavri for best jodi....and then they put the wrong pic of him when he is nominated!!! talk about kicking him while he's down!!! Angry

I agree...Kaash I culd get my hands on these Balaji people...Wuldnt spare themAngry

boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Joined: 11 August 2005
Posts: 3509

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

yeah....we've all poured our hearts out about this one already...so join the club charu.. LOL
I think star plus is blind.....kahaan arjun (karu) Embarrassed aur kahaan arjun (vikas) Angry
they may share the same on-screen name....but......one is certainly more hotter than the other! LOL

 

u r right ..kahan apna  arjun aur kahan woh ....... but atleast they could've put in the right pic

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Whats Wrong With Bhoomi ??

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 4   Views: 678

jyoti06 4 678 29 November 2007 at 12:10pm by jyoti06
Arjun Devika marry b4 Arjun Shefali

Author: mghurye   Replies: 4   Views: 819

mghurye 4 819 26 February 2007 at 8:40pm by Teesha
what's wrong???

Author: preeti_saarrthi   Replies: 2   Views: 358

preeti_saarrthi 2 358 22 January 2007 at 5:07am by preeti_saarrthi
Wrong Decision!!

2

Author: dil_jyo   Replies: 12   Views: 522

dil_jyo 12 522 18 July 2006 at 8:30pm by guptaaz
is mansen wrong ?????

Author: Dashing Boy   Replies: 4   Views: 495

Dashing Boy 4 495 13 August 2005 at 7:55am by fazool

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saarthi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index