Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

jealous nature of Tussar

Jhinka_Roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I think Tussar gets jealous if he sees kash with other young mans.may b he's ok with PB cause it doesnt seem that kash can b attracted to that Buddha.Didnt u see wat he did when he saw kartik with kash .

---What do u all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
πŸ‘ KARTHICK is better then tushar
aa_kb thumbnail
yes u r right kartik πŸ‘ πŸ‘is much better than tushar 😑 😑 😑
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome to IF n enjoy 😊
no comments about tushar 🀒
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
welcome to IF tushaar well hes lyk that he cant be wid kashish so he dont want ne1 else with her
Irish_Pride thumbnail
I THINK TUSHAR IS JEALOUS......COZ HE LUVS HER SOO MUCH....AND IF U LUV SUM1 THEN U CAN'T SEE DAT PERSON WID SUM1 ELSE.....I THINK DIZ IZ DA REASON HE IZ JEALOUS OF KARTIK
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to IF and no comments on tushar.
Jhinka_Roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually i dont want 2 say that kartik is better than tussar .im just saying that tussar is shamelessly jealous.he always gets angry when he sees kash with other young men. If he really cared 'bout kash's feelings he'd protest 'bout the way Pb(its bauji's perfct name)behaved with kash.at that time he was only watching silently.
             i think tussar is really a superman, almost everytime when kash is in such trouble,no matter 4 some reason tussar'll b always there 2 protect her. that guy is sure a telepathic person.Sujal was rather a human ,he was not able to save kash from her trouble several times.(4 me sujal is only rajeev)
             i think akshat is missing 2 try 2 send this crap show in dustbin.just joking.please god, force ekta to close this substanceless show.     
eshasrk thumbnail
I don't think Tushar loves Kashish.... he's just possesive, he cannot stand the idea of Kashish being with someone else than him, but he doesn't look at himself 😑 😑
Cause if he loves Kashish sooo much what is he still doing with Charu Maru 😑 😑
If Tushar loves Kashish soo much, why did he stand there like a statue, when buddha was misbehaving with Kashish 😑 😑
nammi999 thumbnail
tushar is sujal and sujal is jealousman πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰