Reth

March 30th Update

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jia goes and gives the mangalsutra to Shekhar and tells him that he should sacrifice the mangalsuta also in the holy fire. Everyone is stunned. When Rukmani questions her decision Jia says she is tired of living as per everyone's expectation. Gya yells at Rukmani for letting such a big think happen in the house. Savitri tells netra that she should be happy that Jia has broken all ties with Shekhar. Shekhar comes to Jia and tells her that relationships are never one sided and though she has broken her ties he has not. Meanwhile Ruby plans another tactic against Pandeys and she sends a packet to their house. There is also trouble in the Pandey factories. Gyan supports Jia's decision when he IT guys come to their house and from Samar's room in the same packet that Ruby had sent 50 lakhs cash is found

Man i can't believe rukmani had the holy ceremony for that whore netra she is a back stabber. After what all jia did she went and did it.

GO jia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
i wonder why rukmani did that she sucks
Praveen thumbnail

Thanks for the update! I thought there are certain fences of tollarance....

And the oscar for the best worst story goes to.....!!!

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
lol i still blame it on jia
sarina_202 thumbnail
wat! rukhmani had that pooja? maybe she should go live w/ nethra and her dadi and leave everyone alone...i think rukhmani wants a grandchild..maybe that's why she actin the way she is?
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Yeah she is back stabbing all their traditions and how could she do that if she "Loved Jia" right? i am so glad gyan got mad at her she deserved it. Gyan doesn't want a child he rather have jia happy than sad.
sarina_202 thumbnail
ya i know wat you mean? hey do you know if rukhmani was happy w/ jia and shekher's marriage?
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
by the way she was i doubt it remmeber how she was questioning when jia got pregnant so i think she is glad in a way he remarried
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
this show will now be slow and boring
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanx for the update!!!!