Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

After seeing the promo...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_cuttie_pie_

_cuttie_pie_

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
i really dont want Gopi to wake up for atleast a day (i know its bad Embarrassed) but i want to see Ahem's reactions and how he tries to get her to wake up (i.e. first calmly talking, then angry, maybe even leave the room in crying state Tongue, hopeless, praying to kanaji like Gopi, etc)

Then when she wakes up, only Ahem should be beside her. Have a emotional loving scene and then happily run to tell everyone else

I know its alot to expect but no harm in wishing Tongue , right?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1kanajigokulIchangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After seeing the promo..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _cuttie_pie_

i really dont want Gopi to wake up for atleast a day (i know its bad Embarrassed) but i want to see Ahem's reactions and how he tries to get her to wake up (i.e. first calmly talking, then angry, maybe even leave the room in crying state Tongue, hopeless, praying to kanaji like Gopi, etc)

Then when she wakes up, only Ahem should be beside her. Have a emotional loving scene and then happily run to tell everyone else

I know its alot to expect but no harm in wishing Tongue , right?

LovelyTongue
                I get what your saying but i can't stand this total heart-break anymore,
                                   I want this hospital track to end and focus only on Gopi getting cured and pamperedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_cuttie_pie_monash1Ichangeditsuk19.Nafisa.

_cuttie_pie_

_cuttie_pie_

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I agree but i believe Ahem will not be very expressive through emotion (maybe i can be wrongTongue) compared to how he is now. I want him to burst LOL and then he will know that the wife he ignored for a year is really special and take very very good care of her Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I like your idea but I am sure ahem can show that many emotions in about 5-6 minutes, which would be enough to fit into tomorrows epi hopefully

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_cuttie_pie_monash1-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top