Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Last friday they showed abt the haunted twin cities Bhangarh-Ajbagarh....It is a historical site...But people are not allowed to stay there after sunset..Here are some info..

Rajasthan - Alwar / Bhangarh-Ajabgarh - Bhangarh ruins

Bhangarh is a place on way from Jaipur to Alwar city in Rajasthan state of India. Today Bhangarh is known for it's ruins where nobody dares to stay after sunset. Going to history we find that this town was established by Madho Singh, younger brother of King Akbar's General Man Singh, in 1631. But the city seems to have been abandoned in a hurry some centuries later. As per local folks, due to some curse the whole town was vacated overnight. According to this curse It was also said that if the town was ever rediscovered, the township would not be found, but only temples would show up. True to the story, only temples dot the landscape and even far up on the mountains only shrines can be seen. People say that nobody returned from there who stayed there after dark. The biggest thing is that as per Govt. of India rules there has to be an office of Archaeology Survey of India (ASI) beside every historical structure in India. But even Government authorities couldn't dare to open an office there and they opened their office about one kilometer away from the ruins of Bhangarh. Also ASI has put a signboard at Bhangarh saying, "Staying after sunset is strictly prohibited in this area." People who visit this place out of tourist interest say that there is a strange feeling in the atmosphere of Bhangarh, which causes sort of anxiety and restlessness.

http://theshadowlands.net/places/india.htm

Edited by charu_81 - 12 March 2006 at 2:54am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mano Ya Na Mano-Bhangarh-Ajbgarh" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saff

IF-Dazzler

saff

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
thank u

gpl2

Groupbie

gpl2

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Can you please put Video of that.........

yograut

yograut

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hi, Thanks a lot for putting the info about bhangarh ajabgarh... All the information is true.. Charu, Ur Research is good.... Fortunately I am working with the team of Mano ya Na Mano... as a Director and writer and the Bhangarh story is written by me.... Thanks for the response Charu... and please keep watching next episodes... the episode will be aired on 17th is one of the best episodes... Both stories are written by me an dthe 2nd story of body piercing is written and directed by me... please watch the episode.....
Thank You

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
That's great to know that.....Welcome to IF....... Tongue
I saw the Gir forest story..Nicely written...But couldn't see the second story....
Good Job Yograut........ Clap Clap

viral_shah

Goldie

viral_shah

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:39am | IP Logged
good job........both charu and yograut......yograut,your direction for body piercing was superb.......though i stay in mumbai and hav seen all these but though the way u showed it was really scarry .......keep up the good job Clap

minxx

minxx

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hey thanks for putting d story i lik d show but feel very scared to watch it in d night.i just saw the first episode d episode about bhrigu n d latest tarot one . i think d story can b improved for eg in d tarot one thr was no explanation on y d girl was an orphan where n y her mother had left her similarly in bhrigu one thr was no explanation as to what changes d guy made in his life to get the desired result.
but hey overall i luv d concept of the show
i luvd that u ppl showed visuals of people lifting a stone with their fingers

job3

Groupbie

job3

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

Last friday they showed abt the haunted twin cities Bhangarh-Ajbagarh....It is a historical site...But people are not allowed to stay there after sunset..Here are some info..

Rajasthan - Alwar / Bhangarh-Ajabgarh - Bhangarh ruins

Bhangarh is a place on way from Jaipur to Alwar city in Rajasthan state of India. Today Bhangarh is known for it's ruins where nobody dares to stay after sunset. Going to history we find that this town was established by Madho Singh, younger brother of King Akbar's General Man Singh, in 1631. But the city seems to have been abandoned in a hurry some centuries later. As per local folks, due to some curse the whole town was vacated overnight. According to this curse It was also said that if the town was ever rediscovered, the township would not be found, but only temples would show up. True to the story, only temples dot the landscape and even far up on the mountains only shrines can be seen. People say that nobody returned from there who stayed there after dark. The biggest thing is that as per Govt. of India rules there has to be an office of Archaeology Survey of India (ASI) beside every historical structure in India. But even Government authorities couldn't dare to open an office there and they opened their office about one kilometer away from the ruins of Bhangarh. Also ASI has put a signboard at Bhangarh saying, "Staying after sunset is strictly prohibited in this area." People who visit this place out of tourist interest say that there is a strange feeling in the atmosphere of Bhangarh, which causes sort of anxiety and restlessness.

http://theshadowlands.net/places/india.htm

thnx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top