turned up into sony

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Zee's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa goes one up on Sony
(Saturday, Mar 11, 2006 - 06:00 pm)
Televisionpoint.com Correspondent
The mega finals of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa are over, the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa challenge has crowned Debojit 'India's Voice'. An incident at Kolkata showcases the Vinit-Debojit fever that had swept the nation. Qazi and Ruprekha (Do these names ring a bell? If not, think of Sony's Fame Gurukul) were 'personae non grata' at the Kolkata airport recently. The reason? Vinit and Debojit, the immensely talented and popular finalists of Zee's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.

Duo was in Kolkata on a musical tour to showcase their talents and endear themselves to the Bengali audience. Understandably, the two singers were mobbed at the airport. In all this frenzy, the winners of Fame Gurukul. Qazi and Ruprekha were completely ignored by the public at the airport. This incident is further proof that public memory is very short. Or is it a question of the Indian audience recognizing 'real' talent? Qazi's selection as the winner of Fame Gurukul was a poor choice by the Indian audience. Maybe they are trying to salvage their reputation (as in good judgment) this time around by rallying around the undoubtedly talented Zee duo.

Also, it's a widely known fact that Himesh Reshammiya and Ismail Darbar are at logger-heads following their fights on the sets of recently concluded Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005. But what one could not have known is that their fight would continue even after the show was over. Both the music directors are keeping up the rivalry and hurling sarcastic comments and accusations against each other at every opportunity.

Taking their spat to a new level at the Zee Cine awards in Mauritius, Himesh made no effort to hide the fact that he was upset when Ismail's Protegra Debojit sang his (Reshammiya's) songs. Even though Debojit commented on how good Himesh was, Himesh's stiff jaw refused to relax.

Even when he accepted the award for Best Singer, he made a comment directed at Ismail. 'This year a lot of people have complaints from me and don't like me. Next year I will prove myself.' Is this a hint that they will take on each other again in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2007 ?

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Thanks....

You have landed here too with your articles LOL

Good........ carry on. But don't repeat here also. Please LOL LOL

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:34am | IP Logged