Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gujaratigirlsmile365dayspappy123Nimmi.Heenapameetasingh4koptypsaavan_lovermnx12riniiiiM1s5_5unsh1n3swethasyam08ashaj-Faiza-Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: Dec 7, 11 :P" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Thankzz aloot 4 da lovely Update Sabzi G..HugLOL

Sweety G wer looking damn beauutifull in dat Red dress today..Blushing

Really liked da epi..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1Zari_Khan

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

HAHA...i forgot to mention that LOL
Yes, she was looking gorgeous in red and am sure, you must have died once seeing her in red ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I am loving it so much...I can't wait for tomorrow's episode :P It looks like Sweety has changed her mind Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

HAHA...i forgot to mention that LOL
Yes, she was looking gorgeous in red and am sure, you must have died once seeing her in red ROFL

I am loving it so much...I can't wait for tomorrow's episode :P It looks like Sweety has changed her mind Confused
Yes She wer looking damn beauutifull in my Fav colour red..BlushingD'ohROFL i almost died..SillyROFL watching dis clip again nd again..D'ohROFL http://youtu.be/fqcqGzSPCaE

Nd yup she hav changed her mind after listening to Pinky G..Embarrassed

romiosugar1Zari_Khan

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Faraan, even her nightgown was red in today's episode Blushing
That was another thing for you LOL

Yup, it's becoming interesting :P I really want her to support Ginny...because she, as a mother has to understand that she can't force her kids to become something which she/he is not. Ginny seems has a great god gifted voice Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Yup, it's becoming interesting :P I really want her to support Ginny...because she, as a mother has to understand that she can't force her kids to become something which she/he is not. Ginny seems has a great god gifted voice Wink
Yes even her gown was red,..ROFLROFL

Yeah..Ginny has a God gifted voice bt it was not her voice actually..ConfusedLOL ND i'm sure dat now Sweety G will allow Ginny to sing.. just like they shown in da Promo.. bt Ginny dont know abt it so dere will be misunderstanding between Maa beti..Cry hope it clears out soon..Embarrassed

romiosugar1Zari_Khan

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Yeah..Ginny has a God gifted voice bt it was not her voice actually..ConfusedLOL ND i'm sure dat now Sweety G will allow Ginny to sing.. just like they shown in da Promo.. bt Ginny dont know abt it so dere will be misunderstanding between Maa beti..Cry hope it clears out soon..Embarrassed

LOL...obviously it's not her voice but CVS are trying to portray that Ginny has nice voice and can can become great singer na ROFL You cracked me up with your bold phrase ROFLROFL

They better clear out the misunderstanding quickly and move on with another turn and twist Wink

Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

LOL...obviously it's not her voice but CVS are trying to portray that Ginny has nice voice and can can become great singer na ROFL You cracked me up with your bold phrase ROFLROFL

They better clear out the misunderstanding quickly and move on with another turn and twist Wink

Yes bt like da way u said dat Ginny has a God gifted voice i thought dat u r actually thinking dat its her voice..ShockedROFLROFL

romiosugar1Zari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.