Remix
Remix

priya karan shweta and raj PETA campaign

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:09am | IP Logged
REMIX TEAM ROOTS FOR CANINE SAFETY ON HOLI

One rather sadistic idea of having fun during holi celebrations is to target colour filled balloons at animals,esp.dogs and smear them with colour.And taking up arms against this cruelty are popular teen icons,Tia,Ranveer,Yuvi and Anvesha of REMIX fame.Dressed as their canine friends,the four of them are appearing in a PETA campaign,which urges youth to be compassionate towards animals in this first ever advertisement by petaDishoom.com

"I was a little apprehensive about dressing like a dog but when they told me the context i was game for it.And we looked cute dressed as dogs",says Karan Wahi aka Ranveer.
Karan has no problem with canines but at the same time is not comfortable when they are too close to him."They are good from a distance,"he says.However Karan says he is dead against testing of eye make-up on animals.He says,"This cruel practice that's so rampant must be discouraged.It makes the poor animals blind and is the most inhuman thing one can ever do."

While Karan is pertrified of dogs Raj Singh Arora aka Yuvi runs away from colours during Holi.So,he understands the plight of animals that are targetted during the festival."I empathise with animals when they are smeared with colour.When i was approached for the campaign i grabbed the offer whole-heartedly,"says Raj.

The girls,Priya Wal and Shweta Gulati,were more than game for the campaign."We love animals and pamper stray dogs on the sets.Its feels so nice to have pets around you all the time,"says Priya.Though she is an animal lover,Priya chooses not to keep a pet at home as she hates the "idea of leaving them locked up in the house for hours."

Shweta reveals that she loves to be greeted by Fibi,her cocker spaniel after a hard day's work."My maid attends to its needs when iam not at home.I loved the idea of dressing up as a doggie.I have a huge picture of ours in the costume and i simply love it," says Shweta.

veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:11am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL karan gets scared of dogs LOL LOL LOL
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:12am | IP Logged
ok there were even pics of them dressed up as cute little doggies but sry i dnt have the pics ne hyderabadis here Big smile pls post
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............c ho chweet....i luv doggies....and hey i cant believe raj doesnt like playin holi......i luv it.......anyways veo bro thanx 4 the info!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veonal

REMIX TEAM ROOTS FOR CANINE SAFETY ON HOLI

One rather sadistic idea of having fun during holi celebrations is to target colour filled balloons at animals,esp.dogs and smear them with colour.And taking up arms against this cruelty are popular teen icons,Tia,Ranveer,Yuvi and Anvesha of REMIX fame.Dressed as their canine friends,the four of them are appearing in a PETA campaign,which urges youth to be compassionate towards animals in this first ever advertisement by petaDishoom.com

"I was a little apprehensive about dressing like a dog but when they told me the context i was game for it.And we looked cute dressed as dogs",says Karan Wahi aka Ranveer.
Karan has no problem with canines but at the same time is not comfortable when they are too close to him."They are good from a distance,"he says.However Karan says he is dead against testing of eye make-up on animals.He says,"This cruel practice that's so rampant must be discouraged.It makes the poor animals blind and is the most inhuman thing one can ever do."

While Karan is pertrified of dogs Raj Singh Arora aka Yuvi runs away from colours during Holi.So,he understands the plight of animals that are targetted during the festival."I empathise with animals when they are smeared with colour.When i was approached for the campaign i grabbed the offer whole-heartedly,"says Raj.

The girls,Priya Wal and Shweta Gulati,were more than game for the campaign."We love animals and pamper stray dogs on the sets.Its feels so nice to have pets around you all the time,"says Priya.Though she is an animal lover,Priya chooses not to keep a pet at home as she hates the "idea of leaving them locked up in the house for hours."

Shweta reveals that she loves to be greeted by Fibi,her cocker spaniel after a hard day's work."My maid attends to its needs when iam not at home.I loved the idea of dressing up as a doggie.I have a huge picture of ours in the costume and i simply love it," says Shweta.

credit---hyd local
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:17am | IP Logged
btw...where did u get this from....hyderabad??????? LOL
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:19am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL arey i got this article from indya forum somone posted the article over there Smile without the pics but Cry
remixer IF-Rockerz
remixer
remixer

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:21am | IP Logged
thanks for the info veonal Clap Smile

Go to top