Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

RAJEEV LOST 60 LACKS - 70 LACKS (Page 3)

nuttynougat Senior Member
nuttynougat
nuttynougat

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I have read somewhere that Rajeev used to get Rs. 50,000 per day of shooting. If that is so, then he has lost even more. A lot of people look at nothing but Star Plus, no matter what the content. Maybe that is why even good serials at other networks do not get into top 100. I am keeping my fingers crossed that our jodi will cross all barriers and prove my theory wrong!

fashion passion Senior Member
fashion passion
fashion passion

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:51am | IP Logged
i love every bit of what u wrote!!!! its.... very well- observed!!! its totally true!! i dnt know how u put it in words so clearly! amazing!!
sara_naveed00 IF-Rockerz
sara_naveed00
sara_naveed00

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Exactly!!! Vinnu! U are sooo right! I love ur way of wrting such a goood post!!.....I agree with u...!! If Rajeev wud b in KTH now...then ...woh kahaan se kahaan tak pohanch jaataa...!! But...it was his destiny...! He left it...anyways....He shld take time to sign any other project because Sujal was a solid character! It was the most popular character ever seen in television before......Well....but dont worry Vinuu...He is going to sign a project with Aamna! So be happy..! and Stay kool..!! I will always miss Rajeev as Sujal in KTH!!! Tongue
vinnu IF-Dazzler
vinnu
vinnu

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim38

Originally posted by vinnu

There is so much happening and yet nothing is happening in TV industry..and the persons like Rajeev who are suffering .

yes this is happening ...and will continue ... how long ...nobody knows

To some extent actors are also responsible.They are highly paid, get to buy car & house at young age and in earning money they forget the creative aspect.

They have to earn money to live..varna pait kaise bharegha..but what is annoying is that the senior actors like Smrithi Irani, Ronit roy and Amritha singh( i dont understand what made her to come to TV and do such role, if she was doing for money, films were always there for her)also dont care.

They think that acting in serials which go on for yrs is a big achievement.

vinnu IF-Dazzler
vinnu
vinnu

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SujalkiDeewani

but i dont think......ke ekta wud hav continued dis story.......coz f daface wud hav remain same...........tou dere wasno prob....???

If Rajeev still played sujal, Ekta would have made him to do rape scene with Charu or create some silly situations and make Sujal to marry Charu somehow and continue the show.There is no other way to drag the show.Ya but sujal would have got some more footage with Rajeev playing it.Now KTH is completely Kashish's show.

With Sujal loosing his memory and with plastic surgery, Ekta's way became more clear, koi silly twists laane ki jharoorat hi nahi padi.

friskysam IF-Rockerz
friskysam
friskysam

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
In todays world, only Money talks.

U shld see Kasauti zindagi ki Dead .its pathetic, yet the actors come into the show happily
tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
uff i hate da present picture of r TV industry........i wish we had few more Rajeevs Embarrassed Embarrassed

Urooj3k Goldie
Urooj3k
Urooj3k

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cute_face86

well he is from a class of ppl who dont work for money only...or motivate by money ....but ..from ppl who work for their self satisfaction ....who has their values of living ..and not a bounded ..figures of some one !

Yeap....I totalli agree wfi u

Go to top