India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

RAJEEV LOST 60 LACKS - 70 LACKS

vinnu IF-Dazzler
vinnu
vinnu

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:00am | IP Logged

When i used to watch KTH, Sujal was all over my mind and i used to feel that i was getting into it so much but when Rajeev quitted KTH, first it was like a shock then i thought chalo iss Sujal se bahar tho aajhaaunghi....Sujal se zyadha abh Rajeev is all over my mind.All the day i think of Rajeev.And now that Rajeev is not signing anything, iam really worried .

I TO SOME EXTENT AGREE WITH SIM DI'S POST and i too felt the same so many times.But i keep thinking this way also..........

Rajeev is the highest paid actor on Television, he was getting nearly 30,000-35,000 per episode......1,50,000-1,75,000 per week.........6,00,000-7,00,000 per month.Its been 10 months that he left KTH........If he stayed in KTH, he would have earned nearly 60 lacks -70 lacks. He was also offered the double the amount he was getting if he stayed back in KTH,

He was doing the most popular character on Television( It was because of him ,Sujal got popular),

He was working with the number 1 production house,

He was working with the number 1 channel,

And he left everything for creative satisfaction.

WHY IS RAJEEV SO DIFFERENT ? If someone else was in his place, he might have continued happily .

Rajeev talked about the logics on the show and from then we too started to point out the logics.........But the logics Rajeev was talking about are concerned with the whole characterisation of the characters, the whole content of the story.

Logics cant be found in the fictional, dramatic serials, there has to be a limited liberty taken in the entertainment industry to make it look good.If this liberty crosses the limits, the whole content looks out of the place, the characters dont remain the same when they are dragged for years &years and Rajeev's & Ekta's thoughts didn't meet here and Rajeev was given 2 options of either to carry the show on Ekta's conditions or to quit the show........Raj choosed the second option of quitting the show, he loved the character Sujal so much that he didn't want the character to be ruined while he was still playing sujal and he left it knowing the fact that its was a big risk.

May be we are also to some extent are responsible for this decision.We all got so involved with the character, watched it so minutly, we all got connected to the character so much that we knew how would Sujal react in any given situation and we all wanted Sujal to react in that way only.

I watched Rajeev so closely that i used to see what clothes he was wearing, every thing from top to bottom, his expressions, body language, mannerisms ,where he was keeping his hand while delivering the dialouges, almost everything.

I remember a scene when Swayam wins a contract by stealing the tender figures from Akshat's computer and a party is thrown, Sujal & co., attends the party, Rishi cheats and police comes and arrests Swayam & Akshat.....Kashish comes to know that Rishi is behind this and she asks Rishi and Rishi agress that he was involved...just then Sujal enters and Kashish tells Rishi that she will say this to Sujal...Rishi pleads Kashish not to say but Kashish tells everything to Sujal thinking that he will support her.....but Sujal supports Rishi saying what is wrong with that, in business every thing is fair...Tit for Tat....Kashish is stunned.

Actually after seeing this scene i was like how can Sujal do like this, ( Sujal, if he does anything wrong anjaane mein ,feels sorry and if he has to take badla like he did with Piyush, he first informs and then does it in front of all) i didn't like Sujal reacting like that.............

And if u remember another scene where he cries in front of Kashish ( what happens when Veena comes to know about CG's nazayaz ristha)...........In this scene Sujal tells Kashish "aaj tak maine jho bhi kiya hai sab ke saamne kiya hai ....Tumse pyar kiya tho sabke saamne kaha hai.......Jab tum Piyush ke saat thi, aur mein tume paana chaha tho sabke saamne kaha hai........lekhin aaj kal mein kya karraha hu, kya kehraha hu...mujhe kuch samaj mein nahi aaraha hai.........Here it was cleared why Sujal was reacting like that that day.

Rajeev as Sujal got so involved with the character that he tried his maximum to keep it alive and when it was not possible, he walked out.If Rajeev was doing the present version of Sujal, i would have hated it.

After playing such a strong character like Sujal and also Varun's character was very good, its difficult for Rajeev to do any type of role which doesn't have any solid substance.I feel that he is right in taking time to sign a project .He cant simply sign anything.

Now the question is how and when will he get something which excites him ?Iam really worried now, i miss him a lot , i want to see him but i dont want to see him for the sake of just seeing him.

Majority of u might not agree with me but i favour him for not accepting ELAS, this story goes very slowly and Nikhil's character is not so strong( every time he is like talking about baccha) .The concept is new and different but there is no much scope for Nikhil's character.

By quitting KTH, he has taken a big risk and the risk paid off with his fans standing on his side.He was even lucky that the guy who replaced him is no match for him and also he made such a huge impact on Sujal that its impossible to imagine someone else as Sujal and also the chemistry he & Aamna created was so beautifull that its impossible to see someone else opposite Kashish in KTH.

Majority of the viewers who watched KTH missed him so much that they went on mass appeal to bring him back and this made Rajeev huge.Rajeev has become so popular that no actor on television screen has become.

But with popularity,expectations have also increased, he is under huge pressure.......viewers and critics will watch him under microscope now.I am praying for Rajeev, he really needs a good project for his sake and also for my mental peace.

friskysam IF-Rockerz
friskysam
friskysam

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:10am | IP Logged
But when will the good project come????

Nowadays, they are just making stupid serials with stupid story-lines for the sake of money only

Peole like Rajeev are very hard to find.

My request to Rajeev is tht why doesnt he take up direction as well along with acting Embarrassed
Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:18am | IP Logged
girl ur post is good and qualitative ..............but it made me so sad Cry i know but its reality.......im happy tht he didint signed elas......and we can only pray for him and hope for the best.......... Embarrassed but see he got sunleyna n both amna and him did a ood job ..........but tht was a paki serial and not a long one......he cant depend on those.............lets just hope for the ebst to come his way Embarrassed
Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:19am | IP Logged
well he is from a class of ppl who dont work for money only...or motivate by money ....but ..from ppl who work for their self satisfaction ....who has their values of living ..and not a bounded ..figures of some one !
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:25am | IP Logged
very good analysis.......vinnu... Clap Clap Clap

Now our jodi is back again to rock so .....let dem create history once again Wink Embarrassed .....n show ekta tht rajeev .....is da bestttt Clap
Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:28am | IP Logged
yes.........definitely...tht ekta Angry ...........rajeev is the best he will prove it n he has provee d ot too............coz his fans we have always loved him........no matted if hes working or not Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
shareen IF-Rockerz
shareen
shareen

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cute_face86

well he is from a class of ppl who dont work for money only...or motivate by money ....but ..from ppl who work for their self satisfaction ....who has their values of living ..and not a bounded ..figures of some one !

Totally agree with you.

ra_sk Senior Member
ra_sk
ra_sk

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:31am | IP Logged
he is a gem

Go to top