India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Vishwas / Rajeev / Sharib HOLI SPECIAL

Sima Samuel Senior Member
Sima Samuel
Sima Samuel

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:58am | IP Logged

The Holi special shows on the 9th and 10th were pretty much boring.  God knows why but they had some actors from the Zee serials doing some numbers, must say they dance good for sure. 

But above all it was Vishwas / Rajeev / Sharib who stole the show with their fantastic singing.  Rajeev has definitely come a longgggggg way, he can REALLY sing now and use his voice to his fullest. 

Sharib was always good but never appreciated and Vishwas though none of the mentors really did support him when he sings his sur does not slip even once he is such an excellent singer.

I am not sure whether Vishwas along with Sharib and Rajeev will be participating in the Ek mein aur Ek Tum contest but he does he will be a force to be reckoned with.

People let me know what you think. 

By the way twinkle looked good and is really fit to be an actress but sorry to say her singing skills are lost somehow don't know what's gotten into her. 

Did you notice while Raktima was supposedly to be singing she was holding up her mic in the air.. that was kinda funnyyy..LOL

Niladri looks not himself without a moustache... and Ashwariya.. sorry dude you still have a long way to go..

Only my opinion... tell me yours.

Edited by Sima Samuel - 12 March 2006 at 12:59am

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:04am | IP Logged
says viswas was good and sorry he was not in top with others. Paresh is my singer if he's not there well than have eo see!!!!!!!!
Sima Samuel Senior Member
Sima Samuel
Sima Samuel

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:07am | IP Logged

well i liked paresh too but he was not performing .. so no comments... don't think flying all the way from UK to India just to participate in a Boring show is all that worth it... Smile
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Well as of now Viswas seems the most promising hard ot tell since not live its more performances than actual singing. the girls really need to put attention on singing and others as well. I mean himani and nihira tend too and should look at them as peers.

I like Vishwas since he multi orientiated he sings he performs and he jokes. He was missed and next to paresh I like him. Sahrib sings well in general yet on this show my vote goes to Vishwas.

Paresh U are always number one though!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top