Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

   
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

TLKED 2 AAMNA-CONFIRMED JODI AGAIN BACK (Page 6)

CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 5468

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by sim38

Originally posted by pinkstarrs_9

what should i say here

all rajeev bashers Angry 

got your answere Angry

uff my jannu is back Embarrassed

                                          pinkEmbarrassed

Pinku ji agar ham yeh shubh kam na karte to yeh shubh din itni jaldi na aataLOL

waise kaha na... hamne apne weapons Cauveri mein fenk diye hain...

Bilkul Sahi baat.......... 100% true Wink

Hum logo ne agar usae dhamkaya nahi hota to aaj woh raazi nahi hota. Chalo zindagi mein aaj pehli baar kisi ko dhamkaya aur meri dhamki se koi kaam bana. Wink

Okay now my Boycott against Rajeev is over.Tongue

 

What about Amna bro? Wink...ahem ahem..aur baat kya hoyee..thori details tu dein..Embarrassed!!!

sonia_sanya Goldie
sonia_sanya
sonia_sanya

Joined: 18 July 2005
Posts: 1271

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:10am | IP Logged
thanks for such a great news and i hope they both are seen together very nearly
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Joined: 15 August 2005
Posts: 28445

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:10am | IP Logged
haan bro aab aaya na bro mere haath ke neche...
zara details doo....aamna se kiya baat hoiii... Embarrassed
aur zara jaldi.....no itrana n sharmana...ok... Wink LOL
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team
Joined: 05 January 2005
Posts: 18842

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saara 1

haan bro aab aaya na bro mere haath ke neche...
zara details doo....aamna se kiya baat hoiii... Embarrassed
aur zara jaldi.....no itrana n sharmana...ok... Wink LOL

Arae woh hum dono ki baatein hai Wink. Sab bata diya to phir kya fayeda. Yeh sab baatein nahi batate hai sabko.......... WinkLOL

 

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team
Joined: 05 January 2005
Posts: 18842

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkstarrs_9

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by sim38

Originally posted by pinkstarrs_9

what should i say here

all rajeev bashers Angry 

got your answere Angry

uff my jannu is back Embarrassed

                                          pinkEmbarrassed

Pinku ji agar ham yeh shubh kam na karte to yeh shubh din itni jaldi na aataLOL

waise kaha na... hamne apne weapons Cauveri mein fenk diye hain...

Bilkul Sahi baat.......... 100% true Wink

Hum logo ne agar usae dhamkaya nahi hota to aaj woh raazi nahi hota. Chalo zindagi mein aaj pehli baar kisi ko dhamkaya aur meri dhamki se koi kaam bana. Wink

Okay now my Boycott against Rajeev is over.Tongue

 

 

romeo jee avi badal lo ab WinkLOLEmbarrassed

                        pink Embarrassed

Zaroor aapki agya sar ankhon par.

Abhi thori der mein badal dete hai....

Uske liye jald hi main ek naya topic banane waala hu.LOL 

 

trups IF-Dazzler
trups
trups

Joined: 23 June 2005
Posts: 2700

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim38

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Excellent.........

Rajeev you are great...........

Love you for agreeing to finally signing the project.

No more Bashing. And why should I. He is our Choco's hubby yaar LOL . Usko bash kiya to Choco dukhi hogi Wink So rest assured I have thrown away all those missiles


See ..we have followed the holy path and got this best news..

No more bashing

My bhai is going to rock

we have thrown all the weapons in CauveryLOL

 

Boss come back to this world.

We have done it.

 

 



I told u all na ke God blessed us already because we follow the path of truth........so got this  best news about .....

Hey Boss throw ur weapon in Cavery like me and Seema or else Choco will come after u with her weaponLOL


Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team
Joined: 05 January 2005
Posts: 18842

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trups

Originally posted by sim38

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Excellent.........

Rajeev you are great...........

Love you for agreeing to finally signing the project.

No more Bashing. And why should I. He is our Choco's hubby yaar LOL . Usko bash kiya to Choco dukhi hogi Wink So rest assured I have thrown away all those missiles


See ..we have followed the holy path and got this best news..

No more bashing

My bhai is going to rock

we have thrown all the weapons in CauveryLOL

 

Boss come back to this world.

We have done it.

 

 



I told u all na ke God blessed us already because we follow the path of truth........so got this  best news about .....

Hey Boss throw ur weapon in Cavery like me and Seema or else Choco will come after u with her weaponLOL


Woh to maine kab ka Ganga mein baha diya thha........ LOLLOLLOL

Mazaal meri jo main Gauher ko gussa dilau. Ek wohi hai yaha par jisse main darta hu yaha.... Wink

 

group_1223 Goldie
group_1223
group_1223

Joined: 26 January 2005
Posts: 1551

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:15am | IP Logged
omggggggg.................ths da best news evr.......i can't believe 4 dair new show now...i hope dat dey both sign it asap.....thx alot barnali 4 da newz

Edited by group_1223 - 12 March 2006 at 2:16am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Its abt Our Aamna...aamna Fanz

Author: -SMay31-   Replies: 4   Views: 1824

-SMay31- 4 1824 06 July 2007 at 5:03am by Aamnakideewani
aamna or preity-aamna is loosing plz vote

2 3

Author: saranya   Replies: 18   Views: 3519

saranya 18 3519 30 May 2007 at 3:14pm by bastereliye
raj loves aamna & aamna loves raj

Author: saranya   Replies: 4   Views: 1950

saranya 4 1950 03 May 2007 at 5:43pm by nidhi2013
aamna has two bros !!!!!!aamna ki baate

2 3

Author: saranya   Replies: 21   Views: 3799

saranya 21 3799 27 April 2007 at 8:56am by KinshukLuvsDina
GUESS WHOS BACK BACK AGAIN DM IS BACK

Author: DEADMAN   Replies: 7   Views: 836

DEADMAN 7 836 07 February 2006 at 6:00am by rajeev1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga) Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index