TLKED 2 AAMNA-CONFIRMED JODI AGAIN BACK

Barnali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Jst nw tlked to Aamna. and she has confirmed she and rajiv r comming bck together in tht projct. she has also agreed for IF interview. she has promised to stay in constant contct wth me and pass any info tht she feels will b needed for her fans. for now she asked me 2 tell yu all tht yes they r comming bck again. thy hav nt signed bt it decided thy r going to.

she has asked to send her the old kth videos of her and rajiv. I'll b sending thm to her whtever i hav. if yu any of yu hav any extra ones do upload thm ehre so tht I can send them too.

Bhaskar is a gone case 2day. he is jst sitting quitely wth a dumb face. bt really these two people r very nice. Lik rajiv Aamna too is a very dwn to earth person.

Edited by Barnali - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

yippppppppppeeeeeeeee

pink

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

o my god my rajeev is back

me feel like flyin

barnali di i  love u sis

me gone case today 😳

pink

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Excellent.........

Rajeev you are great...........

Love you for agreeing to finally signing the project.

No more Bashing. And why should I. He is our Choco's hubby yaar πŸ˜† . Usko bash kiya to Choco dukhi hogi πŸ˜‰ So rest assured I have thrown away all those missiles

Anamika_Garima thumbnail
Wao Barnali di!
Aate hi kya news di aapne!
I can't believe my eyes 😳
tisshgna thumbnail
haila.....me mar jawa gud kha ke 😳 .........gotta sleep now ........will comment later....bye good night

CuteAreej thumbnail
Yeh sach hai ya sapna..somebody pinch me... πŸ˜† !! Edited by CuteAreej - 18 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much barnalidi for the news.You just made my day.So she asked for the videos of her and rajeev ha πŸ˜‰
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

i am gona watch tv at last 😳.

thanx di u r the best love ya

pink😳

s_labha thumbnail
aww.... barnali di...me so happy...our jodi is back....nachoo kudo...wow wow woww πŸ˜› c is ready 2 cum to IF dts GR8 news...dey r such nice people... 😳
thx a lotttt barnali di.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›