Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Moderators, some answers please (Page 2)

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s.priya

Request to everyone -

We will answer your issues, but please can we stop making topics like this. This just sort of increases the problem and right now, all of us here in the Dev Team, would like to sort out the problems and assuage each one of you that the forum is for all of us, you and us and all of us are equal on the forum. NO ONE is more important or less. We stand on an equal plane and it is our endevour to treat all alike.

We would surely appreciate an answer from the person who considers himself/herself to be on a higher plane.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya.

Please stop making these topics. They are not helping. Just increasing the tension more on this forum. This way it can't be solved.

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Thanks Priya.

Please stop making these topics. They are not helping. Just increasing the tension more on this forum. This way it can't be solved.

Bhaskar,

If you think so then please close this topic.  Its fine with me.  But we need a public explanation from the concerned person.

Sorry, if I have created more problems for you, Priya, and Jem.  It was not my intention.

Qwest IF-Rockerz
Qwest
Qwest

Banned for Advertising

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apparaohoare

Dear Bhaskar, Priya, and Jem,

I am sorry if this issue has been addressed earlier too.  What is going on in this forum?  Senior members in this forum are getting banned without any reason.  Abhi, who is the most interesting person in this forum, got banned suddenly.  WHY?  He is the person who posted the updates, gave his critical analyses, posted number of very knowledgeable articles, and uploaded several rare songs for the members. He is a member who has always said the truth, always spoke from his heart, and always stood against when something wrong happened in this forum.

Don't you guys want this forum to be a place where people could have some serious discussions and also have some fun? If the answer is no, then it will be goodbye from me too.  Please let me know.

One more thing I would like to bring to your attention.  When someone bashes somebody in this forum then the moderators don't like it, and why is that?  Because it's the policy that no one should humiliate anybody in this forum, and I respect that.  But do you all think that the moderators have the birthright to insult or humiliate any member in this forum.  Could you guys please explain why there is a humiliating comment under Abhi's name.  We need an answer from the moderator who did that, because today its Abhi, tomorrow it could be another respected and loved member like Sinha ji or Bhakta ji, and then anyone else.  If some of the moderators decide to act like dictators then, it will not be tolerated.  There are many members who do not need this nonsense.

I have nothing against you three and respect you all, but this issue needs to be addressed by the moderator who suddenly started to act GOD in this forum.

Friends, your comments are also very much welcome.

I wonder if the site administrators are managing this site or have left it to its fate.

Dear site administrator,

please we all are waiting for reply from you all need to see that no filthy language I have used here or showed any vulgarity either in this. I also raising my voice with
apparaohoare ji WHY Abhi got banned  from this forum How come we did see any reply  from any of you how come you all are so silent on Abhi's case Please I am requesting you all give us some reply. Hope to here from all soon what is that big of crime he did 2 weeks ago and he is paying the price today.

Do not discriminate one and let go others. No, Friends, it is very important for all of us to know what really had happen here why they have made a so big of deal with Abhi. Please oblige us with some answer.....

Love ARR

[/QUOTE]

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Request to everyone -

We will answer your issues, but please can we stop making topics like this. This just sort of increases the problem and right now, all of us here in the Dev Team, would like to sort out the problems and assuage each one of you that the forum is for all of us, you and us and all of us are equal on the forum. NO ONE is more important or less. We stand on an equal plane and it is our endevour to treat all alike.

We would surely appreciate an answer from the person who considers himself/herself to be on a higher plane.

Every member of the Development Team is a part of the Team and we answer on behalf of everyone.

Please do not carry this any further, thats a sincere request from Bhaskar, Jem and myself and the rest of the IF Development Team.

We do our best to be fair to all members equally. 

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I want to know why Bapigua whom was spamming all posts and using a much much worse language than Abhi was NOT BANNED?
Qwest IF-Rockerz
Qwest
Qwest

Banned for Advertising

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Request to everyone -

Every member of the Development Team is a part of the Team and we answer on behalf of everyone.

Please do not carry this any further, thats a sincere request from Bhaskar, Jem and myself and the rest of the IF Development Team.

We do our best to be fair to all members equally. 

Understood very well, but why we have to be here now for this why there this kind of issue were not del  earlier why we need to period button on one person that is not fair and he is one of the most intellect person of this (IF). I hope I am fair on my statement.

Love ARR

Go to top