Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

This place is sooooo much better (Page 3)

~Aaina~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Aaina~
~Aaina~

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:14am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the good comments Smile

lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged

thnaks for commenting so dear...and we are happy at the support we have from the members. Clap

ankita, please try and understand that if one forum should be like the other, then why should there be different sections in IF?
we have very able modeartors for all the sections who strive for the well-being if the section.
Please donot say that in future we will have fights in here.Even such comments may lay the foundation for a rift in the section which is not at all invited. Its quite common if Fights do occur in reality shows...especially ones which are very popular.But we must always try to level our problems with the others.Why force the others to agree with u when u are sure u r right?
we are friendly and warm friends out here and we have FUN in discussions.
We wont have any fights in here.
such troublemakers will be dealt with.
So, please donot repeat such comments in the foum.

Indian idol moderator

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 12 March 2006 at 6:17am
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
well I neva been 2 SRGMP forumss but befor wen Fame GUrukul showed I looved FG Forumss!!! Evn tho ther wer a lot of fights n stuff, but still it had soo many kool n funny n niice ppl!!! I just luved it! but thees days since FG dont sho anymor its kinda dead... soo all I do is go to the Rex fAn club! And over herre befor I thought it was boringg but noww that I got so many frdss n stuff itzz releee funn and thers soo manyy niice ppl n altho thers not many Sandeep fans, its ok I still hav lotta fun talkin to my Sandeep fann frndzz n yeahh OMG I cna just go on and on abt this II2Forum.. ItzzZz MinDBLAsTiNG.. I miss FGForum dayss tho..
giggles_2005 Goldie
giggles_2005
giggles_2005

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Thank u everyone...my point was that even if we fight it never goes to a level where ppl start quitting and abusing each other...and most of all we have fun...

our mantra shd be dil pe mat le yaar...after all II2 will end soon and then we will have another season...so life goes on and we shdnt be taking it too seriously...

So we shd have fun discussing the show here...and even if Anuj becomes the II lets atleast joke abt it if nothing else....
Now I must take shelter coz I can see a whole bunch of ppl rushing towards me!!!!!!! Wink
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:21am | IP Logged
thanks guys!!! as lashy and laks said this is a cool forum because most of the members here are cool and level headed.

lets all stick together and a request to some to not try and create a rift here. Tongue
usaif Groupbie
usaif
usaif

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giggles_2005

I know there was a similar post some days ago...but I have to write this again...I am a frequent visitor to the SGMP forum as well but I have to admit that the II2 is much better in all respect..people are fun, friendly and its a lot more peaceful!!!Clap

thanxs and even fg is same peacefull

Go to top