Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

This place is sooooo much better (Page 2)

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita31

Originally posted by giggles_2005

I know there was a similar post some days ago...but I have to write this again...I am a frequent visitor to the SGMP forum as well but I have to admit that the II2 is much better in all respect..people are fun, friendly and its a lot more peaceful!!!Clap

things are changing around here too.i have spent months in srgmp forum.In the next 2 or 3 weeks people here are going to be more agressive,claws are being sharpened,daggers drawn.people after antara's blood have calmed down except a few nasty posts,where are kadwi phool and co?

it was the same story in FG.in the final weeks......poor arpita..i plead guilty too....

giggles I am happy to see the lengthy dicussions about karu.your inputs were good too.Smile

ok...wat was the need to say all this now?? Ouch mind u but this time u brought it up first...indirectly....i thut u guyz were the ones to say that u took the first step to stop this and letz c if "we" can follow it.....well "we" were following it but u brought it up again....once again...indirectly.... 

we are trying our best to keep things calm, but posts like this make it hard Ouch

newayz..... letz try to break that chain of srgmp and FG...letz not go in that direction?? how bout it??? we've had many posts like this b4, so why spoil it Embarrassed

im not saying itz only u...or onli targetting u...im saying it for each member here....letz keep it clean and fun plzzzzzzzzBig smile

Edited by srk_lover - 12 March 2006 at 12:47am

sensation87 IF-Sizzlerz
sensation87
sensation87

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:51am | IP Logged
thx giggles_2005 for ur appreciation....II definately has good and friendly ppl ClapClap

Edited by sensation87 - 12 March 2006 at 12:51am
sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Yeah even I feel that this forum is much much better than the SRGMP forum.There ppl resort 2 bad language.

Great going MODS!!!! Clap
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
ankita i can understand where you are coming from. However, please try to understand that such tensions are bound to happen in reality shows. otherwise the forum would also be bland Wink. Now its takaa tak. but we all must remember not to go overboard. The mods also try their best to keep this place in peace. However, its very difficult to keep up as the minute we finish editing one post, its already gone to the back page. It would be very very helpful if the members would pm us with problematic posts as that will help solve problems in a jiffy.... anyways great going II section... Thumbs Up 

please do a search on my nastiest post.there is nothing you will find.i

belong to the antara club.we have been waiting.a lot of people are going

to feel the heat.some posts with great headers are going to be seen in

the front page by the very people who are preaching(very convenietly )

now.and these posts are not locked by the moderators.

like i said feel free to do a search on me.Smile.

[/QUOTE]

ok...wat was the need to say all this now?? Ouch mind u but this time u brought it up first...indirectly....i thut u guyz were the ones to say that u took the first step to stop this and letz c if "we" can follow it.....well "we" were following it but u brought it up again....once again...indirectly.... 

we are trying our best to keep things calm, but posts like this make it hard Ouch

newayz..... letz try to break that chain of srgmp and FG...letz not go in that direction?? how bout it??? we've had many posts like this b4, so why spoil it Embarrassed

im not saying itz only u...or onli targetting u...im saying it for each member here....letz keep it clean and fun plzzzzzzzzBig smile

[/QUOTE]

Edited by lashforever - 12 March 2006 at 2:34am
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankita31

please do a search on my nastiest post.there is nothing you will find.i

belong to the antara club.we have been waiting.a lot of people are going

to feel the heat.some posts with great headers are going to be seen in

the front page by the very people who are preaching(very convenietly )

now.and these posts are not locked by the moderators.

like i said feel free to do a search on me.Smile.

if ur saying den i believe u...i dont need to do any search on u

but wat r u saying???? u guyz are waiting for a war to start???? and im sure ur waiting for it to be btw amey and karu fans rite???

see wat i mean...itz fans who dont belong to either club...or claim to be from other clubs who really want the fights btw amey and karu fans....itz not amey fans....nor karu fans....itz outsiders aka other contestants fans!!!

i cant believe u guyz are waiting for sumthing like this to happen...

avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by giggles_2005

I know there was a similar post some days ago...but I have to write this again...I am a frequent visitor to the SGMP forum as well but I have to admit that the II2 is much better in all respect..people are fun, friendly and its a lot more peaceful!!!Clap

Sochna parega. thinking abhito khel suru hua he. end moment par kya hoga nehi pata

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged
plz stop Ouch we already got a warning...letz not continue with this!!!

Edited by srk_lover - 12 March 2006 at 2:04am
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 3:11am | IP Logged
hi
thankx alot for a good comments
huzi

Go to top