Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Yeah even I feel that this forum is much much better than the SRGMP forum.There ppl resort 2 bad language.

Great going MODS!!!! 👏
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Moderator's Note:
ankita i can understand where you are coming from. However, please try to understand that such tensions are bound to happen in reality shows. otherwise the forum would also be bland 😉. Now its takaa tak. but we all must remember not to go overboard. The mods also try their best to keep this place in peace. However, its very difficult to keep up as the minute we finish editing one post, its already gone to the back page. It would be very very helpful if the members would pm us with problematic posts as that will help solve problems in a jiffy.... anyways great going II section... 👍🏼 

please do a search on my nastiest post.there is nothing you will find.i

belong to the antara club.we have been waiting.a lot of people are going

to feel the heat.some posts with great headers are going to be seen in

the front page by the very people who are preaching(very convenietly )

now.and these posts are not locked by the moderators.

like i said feel free to do a search on me.😊.

ok...wat was the need to say all this now??  mind u but this time u brought it up first...indirectly....i thut u guyz were the ones to say that u took the first step to stop this and letz c if "we" can follow it.....well "we" were following it but u brought it up again....once again...indirectly.... 

we are trying our best to keep things calm, but posts like this make it hard

newayz..... letz try to break that chain of srgmp and FG...letz not go in that direction?? how bout it??? we've had many posts like this b4, so why spoil it 😳

im not saying itz only u...or onli targetting u...im saying it for each member here....letz keep it clean and fun plzzzzzzzz😃

Edited by lashforever - 18 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankita31

please do a search on my nastiest post.there is nothing you will find.i

belong to the antara club.we have been waiting.a lot of people are going

to feel the heat.some posts with great headers are going to be seen in

the front page by the very people who are preaching(very convenietly )

now.and these posts are not locked by the moderators.

like i said feel free to do a search on me.😊.

if ur saying den i believe u...i dont need to do any search on u

but wat r u saying???? u guyz are waiting for a war to start???? and im sure ur waiting for it to be btw amey and karu fans rite???

see wat i mean...itz fans who dont belong to either club...or claim to be from other clubs who really want the fights btw amey and karu fans....itz not amey fans....nor karu fans....itz outsiders aka other contestants fans!!!

i cant believe u guyz are waiting for sumthing like this to happen...

avtab thumbnail

Originally posted by: giggles_2005

I know there was a similar post some days ago...but I have to write this again...I am a frequent visitor to the SGMP forum as well but I have to admit that the II2 is much better in all respect..people are fun, friendly and its a lot more peaceful!!!👏

Sochna parega.  abhito khel suru hua he. end moment par kya hoga nehi pata

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
plz stop we already got a warning...letz not continue with this!!! Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
kothra thumbnail
hi
thankx alot for a good comments
huzi
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the good comments 😊
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

thnaks for commenting so dear...and we are happy at the support we have from the members. 👏

ankita, please try and understand that if one forum should be like the other, then why should there be different sections in IF?
we have very able modeartors for all the sections who strive for the well-being if the section.
Please donot say that in future we will have fights in here.Even such comments may lay the foundation for a rift in the section which is not at all invited. Its quite common if Fights do occur in reality shows...especially ones which are very popular.But we must always try to level our problems with the others.Why force the others to agree with u when u are sure u r right?
we are friendly and warm friends out here and we have FUN in discussions.
We wont have any fights in here.
such troublemakers will be dealt with.
So, please donot repeat such comments in the foum.

Indian idol moderator

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 18 years ago
craZEEinlove thumbnail
well I neva been 2 SRGMP forumss but befor wen Fame GUrukul showed I looved FG Forumss!!! Evn tho ther wer a lot of fights n stuff, but still it had soo many kool n funny n niice ppl!!! I just luved it! but thees days since FG dont sho anymor its kinda dead... soo all I do is go to the Rex fAn club! And over herre befor I thought it was boringg but noww that I got so many frdss n stuff itzz releee funn and thers soo manyy niice ppl n altho thers not many Sandeep fans, its ok I still hav lotta fun talkin to my Sandeep fann frndzz n yeahh OMG I cna just go on and on abt this II2Forum.. ItzzZz MinDBLAsTiNG.. I miss FGForum dayss tho..
giggles_2005 thumbnail
Thank u everyone...my point was that even if we fight it never goes to a level where ppl start quitting and abusing each other...and most of all we have fun...

our mantra shd be dil pe mat le yaar...after all II2 will end soon and then we will have another season...so life goes on and we shdnt be taking it too seriously...

So we shd have fun discussing the show here...and even if Anuj becomes the II lets atleast joke abt it if nothing else....
Now I must take shelter coz I can see a whole bunch of ppl rushing towards me!!!!!!! 😉