Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

   
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

why not aamna give support to rajeev? (Page 3)

s_labha Goldie
s_labha
s_labha

Joined: 30 July 2005
Posts: 2328

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged
def.not summi y shud v lie abt aamna supportin rajeev...n u know i m so happy as barnali di sed aamna is convinced 2 cum at IF int...now v can ask abt her..as vdont know much abther whereabouts...n de last line where barnali di sed datlike rajeev aamna too is very down 2 erth person... Tongue wah kya jodi hain.. Embarrassed

friskysam IF-Rockerz
friskysam
friskysam

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 7629

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kashishdabest

yh i hope that is the case, well its not as if we are lying though about aamna supportin raj, its all true so aamna was being blamed unnecessairly. well aamna cares a lot 4 rajeev, usnay dosti aur pyar dono ka farz nibhaya Wink

Summi....theres a thin line btw Love n friendshipEmbarrassed.

IMO, there cant be a platonic realtionship btw a boy n girl....read R n AWink

"kya yehi pyaaaaaaaaaaaar hai"

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 28261

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s_labha

def.not summi y shud v lie abt aamna supportin rajeev...n u know i m so happy as barnali di sed aamna is convinced 2 cum at IF int...now v can ask abt her..as vdont know much abther whereabouts...n de last line where barnali di sed datlike rajeev aamna too is very down 2 erth person... Tongue wah kya jodi hain.. Embarrassed

yh ure right, i can't wait 4 her 2 cum, i bet mere 10 out of 10 questions will involve rajeevLOLwaise i would luv 2 know more bout her and her family. woh to maine pehle hi kaha tha saloni sweety that the jodi is made 4 each other, they are soooooooooo alikeWink

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 28261

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friskysam

Originally posted by kashishdabest

yh i hope that is the case, well its not as if we are lying though about aamna supportin raj, its all true so aamna was being blamed unnecessairly. well aamna cares a lot 4 rajeev, usnay dosti aur pyar dono ka farz nibhaya Wink

Summi....theres a thin line btw Love n friendshipEmbarrassed.

IMO, there cant be a platonic realtionship btw a boy n girl....read R n AWink

"kya yehi pyaaaaaaaaaaaar hai"

yh ure right, in jodi's case, the line is thinner than a hairLOLLOL

s_labha Goldie
s_labha
s_labha

Joined: 30 July 2005
Posts: 2328

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL summi.. LOL ivremember at raj's int.u were de one who asked him dat "wwat will he do if aamna propose to u" Wink n de ans v all know.... Embarrassed
friskysam IF-Rockerz
friskysam
friskysam

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 7629

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s_labha

LOL LOL LOL summi.. LOL ivremember at raj's int.u were de one who asked him dat "wwat will he do if aamna propose to u" Wink n de ans v all know.... Embarrassed

i dont knowEmbarrassed

s_labha Goldie
s_labha
s_labha

Joined: 30 July 2005
Posts: 2328

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friskysam

Originally posted by s_labha

LOL LOL LOL summi.. LOL ivremember at raj's int.u were de one who asked him dat "wwat will he do if aamna propose to u" Wink n de ans v all know.... Embarrassed

i dont knowEmbarrassed

hey sam raj said dat "aamna is such a beautiful girl..n if c cums n propose to me den i ill go weak on my knees n ill accept  de proposal...infact y aamna i ill take de privilidge n instead of aamna, rajeev ill propose her n ill carry on by den...."EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dis r de  wrds he said it..dittooo...wen asked dis question...

pinkstarrs_9 IF-Rockerz
pinkstarrs_9
pinkstarrs_9

Joined: 19 May 2005
Posts: 7739

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meena naik

yeh guyes rajeev is aamna's best frd. so why not aamna give him her support?  why not she leave kth...?

ab tak woh kth main kya kar rahi hain kyon nahi chodti woh boaring serial. woh kyon nahi samazhti rajeev is always best uske jaisa koi nahi

 

we all love rajeev

 

rajeev ki deewani

meena

 

please give me answer

 

 

hey u r new welcome n enjoy Smile

no more comments Wink

                                        pinkEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RAJEEV RAJEEV RAJEEV RAJEEV

2

Author: NidaRajeev   Replies: 14   Views: 3365

NidaRajeev 14 3365 14 August 2006 at 1:04pm by sara_naveed00
RAJEEV RAJEEV RAJEEV RAJEEV

2 3 4

Author: NidaRajeev   Replies: 26   Views: 6701

NidaRajeev 26 6701 13 August 2006 at 8:52am by NidaRajeev
rajeev rajeev rajeev the best

2

Author: genious420   Replies: 12   Views: 3209

genious420 12 3209 30 September 2005 at 9:24am by Mages
give me rohit pic give u rajeev pic

2

Author: nammi999   Replies: 13   Views: 1806

nammi999 13 1806 17 December 2004 at 12:39am by Danish

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga) Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index