Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Amazing news

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I went to different forums and posted about this show so people get attracted to it and come and watch so that we can raise the show up the charts and I wanna recommend you all to do it as well and if you can't think of what to write I am writing what I wrote below this sentence and you can copy and paste it into different forums so people come to this forum and watch the episodes and then help us to take d3 higher. So here is what I wrote:

Guys Have any of you fans seen D3 it is awesome it has Shakti and Amar in it who were in DID season 2 and D3 comes on Channel V and guys omg it is the Dance fest time and omg go many hot performances on their way on the show so start watching it from the start as the videos are on Youtube. D3 stands for the sow which is called Dil Dosti Dance.  SO GO ON AND WATCH

Hope people like my idea and comment on other ways I can help other than hit the chaska meter coz I do that atleast ten times a day

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyansh-loveVirManandJeeVispicyheartTyler_Durdenkumjooluv_arshaKriYaansh960

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index