Jeevika: No marriage without Maanvi- Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Prettychoco90

IF-Dazzler

Prettychoco90

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
STARONE.IN

While Maanvi has sacrificed her happiness for her sister Jeevika, the latter too feels something is amiss. In tonight's episode of STAR Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Jeevika's doubts will bear fruit and she will take a momentous decision, shocking everyone even her fianc Viren.

STARONE.IN

The calm bride Jeevika was furious for the first time in her life. "I was livid when I found out that Beeji had asked Maanvi not to attend my wedding. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't put a finger on it. When I tricked Daboo he blurted the truth. I have never raised my voice or got angry but this was not done. Maanvi is my soul and to banish her from my wedding which both of us planned as kids was unacceptable. It was shocking which is why I made a decision that I won't marry at all if Maanvi wasn't with me."

Weren't you scared to make such a big decision? "No. I knew Virenji would understand me as he understands my bond with Maanvi. I knew if no one else supported me at least he would. I made the decision without thinking much or pondering over consequences. I would have gladly sat at home all my life than marry without Maanvi." Everyone will be shocked about Jeevika's announcement including Viren.

Did you have any wedding jitters? "I was happy and sad. Basically I had mixed feelings. I was happy to get married to the man I love Virenji while leaving my family was sad. Like every girl, I wondered if I would fit into Virenji's family as their way of living, culture and family is different from mine. Their status is ten times higher than ours so would they accept me or not? I am sure every bride goes through such myriad emotions."

What will Viren do next? Don't miss Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai every Monday-Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Sources:- http://starplus.startv.in/news/2656/jeevika-no-marriage-without-maanvi.aspx

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4niya_scuty_k* ~ Roshni ~ *ashred12cityoflights

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika: No marriage without Maanvi- Article" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VirMan_forever

Goldie

VirMan_forever

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
TFS!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
finally maanvii is attending d marriage,.so happy,...!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.