Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Write a funny Story

CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Hi. First of all I am bak. LOL LOL

All you have to do is cum up wid a funny story. It doesnt have to make sense. LOL I am gud at not making sense. lolz.

My Story:

The Yellow Duck

Once upon a time there was a duck. She was very yellow. She didnt want to be yellow she wanted to be blue. She hated being yellow she thought yellow isnt very yellow. She also thought that yellow was very bright. She wanted to look more like other colorful ducks. She thought yellow makes u look bad. Now enuf wid my yellow duck. hehehe LOL Bak to da story...

then one day she went to the wishing well she wished dat she was blue. Then the next day she woke up she was blue. Then she hated blue again. She wanted to be red. Then she went bak to wishing well n made a wish dat her color shud b red. Then da next morning she was red. N she didnt want to b red. She made another wish n wanted to b green. She woke up da next day n she was green. N the next the she wanted to b orange. She went to da wishing well again n made a wish dat she shud b orange. She hated dat colour too. So she made another wish dat her color shud b indigo n then she turned indigo. Then da next day she hated being indigo n then she wished she shud b violet. Then the next day she was violet. Then the duck cudnt think of any color.......

Datz enuf of my duck story. sorri for boring u all. Its fun writing stories abt a duck. LOL LOL Wink

*NOTE*... hehehe. I know the story was terrible. LOL Ouch

The ending was dat she turned into a rainbow. Cuz she cudnt think of any colourz. LOL

Edited by CuteFairy91 - 11 March 2006 at 9:29pm

Mashal Goldie
Mashal
Mashal

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
yeah goood fun

mager aisa lagta hai mainay yeah kahani pehlay bhi IF per hi kahin parhi hai kia apnay yeah pehlay bhi kahin post ki huee hai may be KTHG or ML
CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mashal

yeah goood fun

mager aisa lagta hai mainay yeah kahani pehlay bhi IF per hi kahin parhi hai kia apnay yeah pehlay bhi kahin post ki huee hai may be KTHG or ML

I think I did. lolz. It was on a duck too. LOL LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top