Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

kinzaflower

kinzaflower

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
uday is very cute handsome
he deserve to be in the show

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udayveer is DEATH (Page 4)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Oyshee...

IF-Rockerz

...Oyshee...

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
come on yaar...akash and uday veer, koi comparison hi nahi hai.

and i dont know why,since the time he played shekhar in agle janam,i just cant stand him.

akash is thik that...ok ...lekin udayDay Dreaming...there are just no words.
JUST HOPE HE BECUMS POSITIVE

Sumy_luv_KM

Goldie

Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
agree udayveer is jus awesum hes looks hia attitude the way he smiraks fabulousjus cant stop lovin him!!he rock
hope he is not negative!!

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumy_luv_KM

agree udayveer is jus awesum hes looks hia attitude the way he smiraks fabulousjus cant stop lovin him!!he rock
hope he is not negative!!

if he's portrayed as truly evil person, then, thats it for me!! i an quitting the show!! 

kinzaflower

kinzaflower

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i love udaySmile

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
uday is just awesome

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani712

DO we like Uday for his character? or are you just liking him because the guy that plays him is hot and him and the girl playing muniya look good together? 

Lets say if the guy that plays uday was Aakash and the guy that plays aakash was Uday, would you still have the same opinion???

I dont know if he broke his engagement with Jay because he found out that manyata was alive and he was always engaged to her and didnt want to break that... OR was it because he knew if he married jay despite of manyata's existence he wouldnt become th eKING of jaidad or devdad  because Manyata's hubby would.

you know what you are VERY right, i think that if the actor of UDay was doing Akashs' role then i would want monya to be with Akash BUt i think that akash would never be able to play the role of a selfish prince as Uday is doing at the moment so I love him regardless of being a prince or even if he had akashs' roleEmbarrassed

PanjabanJatti

PanjabanJatti

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Its the expressions and the acting skill plus the chemistry :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.