Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Hi I'm a new member just joined since my cousin told me about this site sorry if I'm not aloud but i thought i should say this a least that you guys are not alone many people like him.. and seeing all the fans of Uday is sooo coool since that means I'm not alone who thinks that he is damn sexy and hot.. LOL..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udayveer is DEATH (Page 3)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChocolateQueen

Goldie

ChocolateQueen

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Udayyy i love you like hell lolTongueSmileLOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincessffkhan

poulomi12

IF-Sizzlerz

poulomi12

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
This is the first time i'm hooting for a guy in this way!!!
UdayVeer's charm ...!!
i'm going crazy... personally i would rather enjoy reading books and derive maths equations than ogle at guys...but after seeing him.. i have turned 180 degrees!!!

what is happening to me???

Edited by poulomi12 - 13 December 2011 at 6:08pm

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
the guy has attitude Day Dreaming- i can easily see this show climbing the charts

poulomi12

poulomi12

IF-Sizzlerz

poulomi12

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykisser

the guy has attitude Day Dreaming- i can easily see this show climbing the charts

as long as they make him the lead and cast him opposite manyata.

OmaRamdass

dralinamalfoy

Groupbie

dralinamalfoy

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani712

DO we like Uday for his character? or are you just liking him because the guy that plays him is hot and him and the girl playing muniya look good together? 

Lets say if the guy that plays uday was Aakash and the guy that plays aakash was Uday, would you still have the same opinion???

I dont know if he broke his engagement with Jay because he found out that manyata was alive and he was always engaged to her and didnt want to break that... OR was it because he knew if he married jay despite of manyata's existence he wouldnt become th eKING of jaidad or devdad  because Manyata's hubby would.

As most of us can agree, the guy's HAWT, and he has definitely got charisma...but, the character he plays is amazing too. You have to consider, acting so selfishly and still bringing fangirls is no easy feat. So while his character is despicable, he gets props from me for still making me love his personality as a bad guy (so far).

AND, I think his dad would want him to break off the engagement with J cuz of the kingdom, but Uday really did want Manyata.

poulomi12

poulomi12

IF-Sizzlerz

poulomi12

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dralinamalfoy

Originally posted by rani712

DO we like Uday for his character? or are you just liking him because the guy that plays him is hot and him and the girl playing muniya look good together? 

Lets say if the guy that plays uday was Aakash and the guy that plays aakash was Uday, would you still have the same opinion???

I dont know if he broke his engagement with Jay because he found out that manyata was alive and he was always engaged to her and didnt want to break that... OR was it because he knew if he married jay despite of manyata's existence he wouldnt become th eKING of jaidad or devdad  because Manyata's hubby would.

As most of us can agree, the guy's HAWT, and he has definitely got charisma...but, the character he plays is amazing too. You have to consider, acting so selfishly and still bringing fangirls is no easy feat. So while his character is despicable, he gets props from me for still making me love his personality as a bad guy (so far).

AND, I think his dad would want him to break off the engagement with J cuz of the kingdom, but Uday really did want Manyata.

yeah i gree with u... the character itself is so interesting and Ashish just made is easier to visualize him... compared to the bland Akash...stupid loverboy.

Edited by poulomi12 - 13 December 2011 at 7:03pm

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Uday is best...looks good with Monia

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.